Male bestie

Jimin walks down the hall with Taehyung besides him. "Uh... Your just wal...". "Morning Jimin!". A boy says. "Morning". Jimin waves. "That's Jimin!". Another boy said. "Hi Jimin!". A group of boys said at the same time. "Hello". Jimin smiled at them and they all blushed. "Jimin! I love you!". A boy yelled.

"This is your life? Being cat called?". Taehyung said. "Yeah... some life". Jimin sighs and Taehyung chuckled. "Jimin!". Jimin groans loudly. "Another fanboy". Taehyung giggled. "He's a fuckboy". Jimin spat and Taehyung's eyes went dark. "I was looking for you". Jaebum smiled and noticed Taehyung.

"I'm sorry but can you leave so I can talk to Jimin". Jaebum said and Taehyung smirked. Taehyung waltzes over to Jaebum and violently pushes him to the ground. Jimin just smiled at that. "I'm sorry but I don't listen to people lower then me". Taehyung hissed.

"Bye bye classless". Taehyung takes Jimin's hand and walks away. "My mum would be so proud". Jimin giggled and Taehyung stops. "Really?!?". Taehyung yells. "Uh...". Jimin blinks. "Oh my god! Just picturing your mum smiling and being proud of me is making me feel things".

"I-I'm going to need you to stop". Jimin said. "So-sorry". Taehyung blushed. "And I'm not the only guilty one! Kook is starstruck seeing your dad!". Taehyung yelled. "That's different... Your in love with my mum". Jimin replied. "I have every right to be!". Taehyung shouts. "Quit hogging him!".

"I'm done, bye Tae... See you at lunch". Jimin just walked off after that. "I was serious Jimin!".

Jimin and Taehyung walks in the cafeteria together and Jimin shows him to his and Rose's table that was full

Jimin and Taehyung walks in the cafeteria together and Jimin shows him to his and Rose's table that was full. "I see everything went well". Jimin said seeing Rose sitting on Shownu's lap. "Shove it Jimin". Rose hissed. "Where?". Jimin counters making everyone laughed.

"Anywho, this is Taehyung, my male best friend". Jimin said. "Already? Its so soon". Taehyung touched his chest. "We are fit to be male besties, I feel it". Jimin said. "I felt it to... I was just scared that you might reject me". Taehyung says with a hurt look on his face. "I would never". Jimin said. "Then I will become your male bestie".

Jimin grinned widely and hugs Taehyung. "You have no idea how much that means to me". Jimin said. "I will take good care of you Jimin". Taehyung said. "The fuck is this shit?". Shownu says and everyone laughed. However the person that didn't laugh was watching from afar. Jaebum was pissed off.

"Jimin belongs to me".