Getting him back

He's gone.....

She took him.......

HE'S GONE!

I felt so incredibly sad and angry at the same time and I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. She took Bill, how could she? I felt the insanity of the shockwave closing in on me. I can't let it get to me, not yet I need my brain for this. The insanity crept even further. I cluched my head, trying not to let it in. But I failed, partially. A small bit of insanity got to my head, and with it also more power. It felt great. I felt something on my back, my wings grew twice the original size. With this power I might be strong enough to save Bill.

"Dip-dot, wat is happening?"

I rememberd that Mabel was also still here, tied up.

I cut her and Pacifica's bonds and started to fly away, out to find him when she spoke.

"Dipper what is happening? You need to tell me what you are going to do."

She looked so worried, my hart almost couldn't take it. I wanted to stay with her, comfort her. But I knew I couldn't.

"I am going to save Bill, you and Pacifica need to go inside the shack. It still has the unicorn barrier so inside you should be safe. I will fix all this"

"No, you can't go out there alone! I will come along to help you."

She started walking towards me, but I put up a small barrier so she couldn't.

"You need to get inside, it is too dangerous for you."

"No I will help you!"

"I said GET INSIDE!"

She looked so shocked to see me, I looked at myself and saw I was in my angry form. I looked at her again and I saw something in her eyes. Fright. She was afraid of me.

She quickly ran to Ford who held her close.

"You monster!" He spit out with disgust.

"I guess I am."

And I flew away.

Le sad time skip.

I approached Pyronica's lair, it looked like the pink equivalent of one of those maya temples. It was horrifying with all of the blood splattered on the outside of it.

I went inside and saw Pyronica sitting in a chair made completely out of skulls, how distasteful.

"So you have managed to find my lair?"

She looked so fucking cocky, I wanted to wipe that smile off her face so badly.

"Yes I have, and I've gotta say, it wasn't hard. I mean come on! It is a giant pink mayatemple. Who would miss that?"

She already looked a bit less happy than before, and it was about to get worse.

"Now tell me, where is Bill?"

"Oh wouln't you like to know? Of course I'm not going to tell you. What do you think I am? An idiot?"

"Yes, quite frankly I do. Now give me Bill back or this will get ugly."

She burst out in laughter. "Why would I do that? You couldn't even harm me when I was just toying with you. You are worthless and week!"

"Oh, you might be wrong about that."

I pounced at her with a fist covered in spikes. She dodged it, but some of her hair got cut off by one of the spikes.

"My hair! now you've done it!"

She ran at me with incredible speed, holding the demon sleep knife in her hand. Just before she was supposed to hit me I grabbed her wrist and twisted it, making her drop the knife. I quickly picked it up and broke it in half. 

"NOOOOOOO, DID YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET THAT?! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

She threw a giant fireball at me, but I put up a waterwall that defused the ball. After I did this she continued to rapid fire fireballs at me. They all made contact with the waterwall and I didn't even flinch. After a while of this I got tired of her and I made the waterwall explode, turning all of the droplets into ice. Pyronica put up a firewall but it did not do anything. All of the ice bullets digged into her skin, pink blood splattering against the wall. There were so many little wounds she couldn't heal all of them. Even though she had been hurt she came running towards me again with a flaming fist.

"Do you know what your problem is?"

I blasted her with a lot of wind, her fire extinguished and she flew into the wall.

"You rely to much on your fire."

She flew towards me again, she was flying so fast she was going at the speed of sound. I rapidly made a portal to an empty dimension in front of me and she flew right in. I closed the portal and I put a lock on it, making sure she would never be able to get out again.

I dusted myself off and looked around at all the other demons in the room.

"Anyone else wanna try?"

They all looked away as fast as they could. Now it is time for me to find Bill.

I looked everywhere: the bedrooms, dungeons, torture rooms, party places, I even looked in the bathrooms! But Bill was knowwhere to be seen. I tried using my detection magic but it didn't find him either. With every room I checked the madness inside of me grew bigger, my soul darker. I walked into the throne room again.

"Alright which one of you filthy demons know where Bill is?!"

One demon hesitantly walked foreward, I believe his name was Keyhole.

"Py-Pyronica told us he wasn't in the temple, she said he was in a place where no one would ever find him, even If they tore down the intire universe."

"No."

"This can't be true. He has to be here, he just has to." The darkness began enveloping me. "no no no it can't be, it can't be. Nonononono"

"NO!"

Another giant shockwave was released.

I accepted the madness, it rushed in, completely covering me. everything that was once nice and blue on my body was now evil and red.

I saw something outside, so I walked towards the window. I could see glass-like shards raining down from the sky. It was the Gravity Falls border, it broke. All of the madness was now free to leave this place and cover the globe. And for some reason I enjoyed this.

The madness took away all of my human and some demon emotion, all of my empathy, sadness, regret, remorse and feelings for the man who was once my lover were gone.

All of the demons were mumbling amongst themselvel.

"He is so powerful."

"He broke the barrier."

"He didn't even need the formula." 

"Could he be the one?"

They all turned towards me and they bowed down  in front of me. And I have to say, it did not feel bad.

I turned the temple into my own fearamid with red in between the cracks and i turned the throne of skulls into a throne of stone people. After I did this I sat down onto my new throne and looked at those weak little demons. I opened my mouth:

"All hail your new king!"

A/N

Oooh we had a intense chaper here guys. (I do not know how to write fight scenes.) An update, two days in a row? Yeah, all for you guys. Personal life time: My hairdresser made a huge mistake.

Keep reading

Stay strong

AnneKootstra