[Chapter 3] "New Life"

{Edited}

Previously: 

Where are my passive skills? I remember learning [Calmness](F). Let me try to appraise myself focusing on passive skills. [Appraisal](S)

Passive Skills: [Calmness](F) [Weakness to Light](A) [Magic Resistance](SS) [Poison Resistance](SS) [Fire Resistance](SS) [Cold Resistance](SS) [Pain Nullification](A) [Dark Affinity](SS)

Wow... I really am overpowered as hell.

I decide to head to the exit of the cave as I start my adventure as a dragon!

(End)

___________________________________

*One week later In the Kingdom of Dawn*

King Percy POV:

(King Percy) - "I heard that the A-ranked party 'Swords of Darkness' came back recently, how did they do on their mission to hunt down the yet to be born darkness dragon?"

(General Gantz) - "They had recently come back reporting that they entered the cave, found that the egg had hatched, and were knocked out when they started to investigate the cave."

(King Percy) - "By the Gods, that demon has already been born. We need to get rid of it as it is still young and not as deadly as it will become. I want you to contact the S ranked holy knight Leo and give him whatever it takes to hunt down and kill this being."

(General Gantz) - "Understood Sir, I'll take my leave."

That creature feeds on pure darkness, let us just hope Leo can handle this pure evil dragon.

Sora POV:

"Fuck Yeah, I can fly! Wheeee!"

*Earlier*

Now that I have exited the cave I wanted to try it...

Skill: [Fly](D) 

My wings started to flap and I started levitating on the ground!

I can fly, wheeee, being a dragon rocks!

Then I realized that I couldn't float above one foot. "God damnit, I'm supposed to be this dangerous badass dragon, but I can't even fly above a foot!"

Man, it is so bright out, but thank the heavens that I got out of that scary situation. I thought that I would die, but it seems that even though I was only level 1, I could already take out 3 high ranked adventurers with little difficulty. 

Now that I know some of my abilities, I really would like to try out [End of Creation](??) because I've got no idea what it does and could be seriously bad news. I even tried to appraise it which just comes out to be a bunch of question marks. I will only use it if I really have to because if [Dragons Might](S) could take out 3 high ranked adventurers, then I wonder what the hell a (??) would do to somebody.

I could smell a monster nearby and I wondered what it was. My heart sank as I spotted a meter tall spider feasting on a wolf.

I don't give two shits [End of Creation](??) Activate now!

As I activated the skill, my magic dropped down to 1/1400 and everything in a 100-foot radius was killed. Trees, monsters, plants, grass, and animals were all killed instantly as the entire land around me started to look like a wasteland.

Level UP

Level UP

Level UP