kyouka i. / sick

★彡 drabble 彡★

—————

"Kyouka, I'm fine.."

[y/n] had the cold, and Kyouka desperately wanted to help her. When she first joined the agency, she was [y/n]'s subordinate. She felt like repaying her for all the tips and training she gave to her.

[y/n]'s raspy coughs were getting worse, so Kyouka helped her instead of leaving to the agency.

The agency can wait, I need to help [y/n]. Kyouka thought.

She grabbed a towel to put in [y/n]'s head, checking her temperature multiple times. She also had gotten some soup for her. After she finished taking care of [y/n], she hugged her. [y/n] was about to tell her she should stop hugging her because she was worried that she could get the cold too when Kyouka started to talk.

"Thank you for helping me....find the light....."

[y/n] hugged Kyouka back, "You should thank Atsushi, not me...silly.."

Kyouka pulled away, "No, both of you were helpful, I really want to thank you."

[y/n] smiled softly, "Okay, just thank Atsushi when you go back."

[y/n] coughs, while Kyouka starts leaving.

When Kyouka returned after she finished at the agency, she found [y/n] fast asleep. Kyouka smiled, happy knowing that [y/n] was doing alright.

Thank you, [y/n].

—————