Y/n POV

As I start to take off some parts of my armor, some of the dwarves had just stared. This included Bofur, Ori, Nori, while Dori, Thorin, and Dwalin, acted if they didn't see anything. Balin on the other hand was chuckling to himself as he finds a spot he is comfortable with.

Bombur was trying to sneak sample of the soup, that Bifur had already added some herbs to. Bifur trying to keep an eye and stop Bombur from taking his sample. Óin and Gloin were off in their little corner, doing what I believe is betting. Kili and Fili were off in the distance watching the ponies.

The halfling known as Bilbo Baggins, had came up to me.

"Y/n you have blood on your armor." Though once he had mentioned blood, few heads had popped up from their daze.

"Chill out, its not mine...even if it was mine, I wouldn't tell you that." Whispering the last sentence, carefully. Taking off my upper armor left me in a outfit that is comfortable under my armor. Though most don't think it would be.

Placing my coat on, after poofing it from thin air

Placing my coat on, after poofing it from thin air. Making it appear in my hands adding a few accessories to really make it. My lower armor parts still equipped, sword and bow at ready when needed. Looking onto the others some had a tad bit of a nose bleed, I only chuckled. Before beginning to ready the freshly caught meat for the stew, that we are soon prepared to eat.

"Where's Gandalf?"I asked now getting a good look around.

"He w-" Bilbo started.

"He left to get some time alone." Bofur ending it, by interrupting the poor halfling.

Time skip

"Here, do us a favor. Take these to the lads." Bofur spoke to Bilbo, as I continued to give out bowls of stew to the dwarves. Bombur always trying to get more each time, only leaving me with laughter. I look onto Bilbo as he scurries away up to Kili and Fili, I only furrowing in confusion and slight concern for my dear hobbit, my dear childhood friend.

Smiling down back onto Bombur as he tries to sneak in getting his sixth bowl. Bofur catches it, snatching away the spoon, scolding him. Bombur soon looks down in slight sadness, I only tap his shoulder lightly. He turns to look at me, me smiling. I pour him my bowl of stew, putting a finger to my mouth, as a sign for him saying 'our secret.' He soon scurries off, me smiling still.

"You know you didn't have to do that lass." I look up to see Bofur, with the spoon in his hand.

I only smile responding with;

"Yeah, I know, but I really wanted to." I glanced up at his hat, though when I glanced down at him. He only held a serious expression, placing the spoon back in the pot. Before gripping the hat on his head,smiling though I could tell he was serious.

"Not today lass, not any day in fact." I only fake pout, before waking goodbye walking over to Ori, who was holding his slingshot, in an aiming/firing position, no ammo though.