18.Birthday Bitch

Atlanta📍
12:37 p.m
November 8th 2019
Sha'vonté🕹

I tossed and turned as I heard loud voices. I covered my head with the blanket as someone yanked it off of me.

"What?!" I yelled. "Girl don't yell at me" Ben mugged me.

"Exactly, with all them crust in yo damn eyes" KD spoke. "Get out" I said going back to sleep but someone sat on me.

"Get offa' me" I said lightly pushing Mina off of me since she was pregnant. "Girl it's your birthday" Brook said.

"Okay? Brooklyn you can get your friends out of my room as well" I said looking around the room.

"My friends?" She asked. Three and Kentrell started to jump on the bed like the little kids they are.

I kicked three out the bed as Kentrell glared at me. I tried to kick him out the bed but he didn't move.

"Check out my murda' man dance, look" Kentrell said dancing.

I watched him in anger about to kick him Inna head.

I really didn't want my birthday to go like this. All I wanted was some birthday dick and a massage.

I got out the bed limping as Ashli throwed a pillow at me. I ignored her before going to  the bathroom.

I aggressively put some toothpaste on my toothbrush as the bathroom door opened.

Kentrell walked in as I mugged him. "Come help me" I said putting my toothbrush up as I held out my hands.

"What? " He asked. "I said help me" I spoke as he lifted me up.

Sitting me on the sink as he undressed me.

Long story shot, I had some dick last night and I couldn't walk for shit.

He ran me my warm water as he took off his shirt to help me get in the tub.

He scrubbed my body with soap and a towel as I sat back thinking about what I was about to do for my birthday.

"Whatchu' thinking bout guh'? " kentrell asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.. " I said dryly. Something felt off.

My momma always called every morning making sure I was safe. And it's about 1p.m.

Maybe I'm overreacting.

"Kentrell, did my Momma text you today? " I asked. "Nah" He responded.

He quickly rinsed me off as he wrapped me in a towel. "I can walk now"I said as he looked at me for a second.

He let me go as I opened the bathroom door peeking my head through.

" Um, can one of y'all get me my phone real quick? "I asked. Kayla was the closest to my phone so she got up and walked to me.

I reached for it but she dropped it on purpose.

My mouth fell agape as Ashli with her pregnant ass tried to jump on her but KD held her back.

" Alright then sis"I mumbled as I picked it up. I sat on the sink as kentrell stripped out of clothes getting ready to take a shower.

I quickly messaged my mom.

Bbg💞👩‍👧:You okay?

Momma🤤👣:yeah

I scrunched up my face before twisting my lips to the side. I called her but she declined the call.