Chapter 11 - Dangerous

Amanda Estelle

Logan and I walked towards my house after school to do our homework together. Yesterday, my grandfather bought me books about business for me to read and he promised me that he will take me to my future office next week. I can't wait for my time to come.

"What's with you smiling like that?" Logan asked and I turned to him as I held on to my bag straps.

"Nothing, I'm just excited to see the office next week." I said and he chuckled.

"You're ready to be a businesswoman?" He asked and I nodded.

"Imagine how cool I am when that time comes." I said as I smirked.

"Funny.." He said and suddenly 3 luxury cars stopped beside us. I looked at it confuse and there's 2 guards came out from each car. One of them walked towards us and he looked at Logan seriously.

"Logan?" I turned to him and he sighed. The guard gestured him to go into the car and he turned to me.

"Do you trust me?"

"Uhmm.." I looked at the guards and I'm a little nervous. I shook my head but Logan grabbed my hand.

"Now.. it's time for me to tell you about me, Mandy." He said and he dragged me into the car. The guard closed the door and I looked at Logan nervously.

"What's with all this?" I asked completey confuse as I looked at the car behind and in front of us through the window.

"I'll explain later." He said.

"Are you going to kidnap me and ask my family for money?" I said as I held on to my bag straps tighter and he laughed. I looked at him raising my eyebrows completely creeped out.

"No, Mandy." He said and I took my phone out to tell my father that I'll be home late.

"Well can you at least tell me why are we going?"

"My house." He said and I nodded. I was so nervous that I kept looking outside the window. This neighbourhood seems familliar to me and my eyes widen when I saw my grandfather's mansion.

The car turned to go into a mansion beside my grandfather's. I gulped and I turned to Logan. He was looking at his hands and it looks like he's nervous.

"You okay?"

"No." He turned to me and gave me a little smile.

"We're here, Your Highness." Your Highness? What? Did I hear it right? logan got out from the car after his guard opened the door and one of them came to my side to open my door. I thanked the guard as I got out and my eyes looked at the mansion completely mesmerize.

When I walked towards the front door, all of his maids and his guards bowed at him. Logan grabbed my hand and dragged inside. He brought me to the living room and he pushed my shoulder down making me sit down on the sofa.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Logan, my son!" We both turned to see an old man that seems to be his father.

"Father, why are you here?" Logan was speechless and the man turned to me raising his eyebrows. He looked at me with an unreadble expression and he turned to Logan.

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked and Logan shook his head.

"No, father. She's my friend, we're close friends."

"Ved hun ikke om din identitet? (Does she not know your identity?)" His father asked him something in a different language and Logan nodded.

"Skal du fortælle hende det? (Are you going to tell her?)" He asked again and Logan nodded.

"Mandy, this is my father. King of Denmark, Valentino Nielsen. Father, this is my friend, Amanda Estelle." Logan introduced me as he pulled my body up.

Wait! What did he say? King of Denmark?

"I'm sorry, King of Denmark?" I asked and Logan's father nodded.

"Oh my! Your Highness, I'm sorry about my stupidity." I said as I bowed politely, "I didn't know. I'm sorry." I apologized as I kept bowing my head. I cursed myself for be a completely idiota.

"It's okay, I'm glad that you're friends with Logan not because of the title." He said and Logan straighten my body. I turned to Logan glaring at him and he smiled widely.

"So your name isn't Logan Christian?"

"I sent him here to cool down the rumors that's been going around the country." His father said as he sat on the sofa. I looked at him in awe because I can't believe I'm sitting across the King of Denmark. Not only that, my bestfriend is the Prince of Denmark too. No wonder he kept saying that he wanted to be a good leader.

"If I may ask, what rumors?" I asked carefully.

"Rumors that he's taking drugs and rumors about him going to take over the throne next year." King Valentino said and I turned to Logan.

"I don't do drugs, I swear." He said as he raised his eyebrows.

"He doesn't and it's interrupting his school life there so we sent him here." King Valentino said and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Your Highness. I apologize again for not recognizing you."

"It's fine, Amanda. I want to have a word with you, Logan." He got up from the sofa and gestured his son to follow him.

"I'll see you in a minute, father." Logan said and he sat on the table in front of me. I looked at Logan disbelief and he held my hands.

"Please keep this a secret, I beg you."

"Why would I tell other people?" I hissed and he smiled at me.

"Thankyou, Mandy." He suddenly kissed my forehead and then he ruffled my hair. I was speechless and he left me to go talk to his father. I put my finger on my forehead and I put my other hand on my head.

I need to get use with Logan's skinship. It's a little bit dangerous.