|008|

EunHa has just got if the phone with her mother, who was very happy to see the pictures Taehyung has sent to his mother. Currently, EunHa had nothing to do, Taehyung was out with Jieun, but it wouldn't make a difference even if he was there.

Deciding she would just go walking on the beach she got changed.

All she really just wants to go home

All she really just wants to go home. EunHa never really like going out much, unless she was with Dowoon and occasionally Tzuyu.

"It's a beautiful day huh?" The voice came from behind her. "Sorry if I startled you, it's just this is the best place to see crabs and things."

"Crabs?" EunHa asked turning to face the man.

He nodded. "I didn't think there would be any here but anything is possible right?"

"I guess so." EunHa agreed.

"So, What are you doing out here alone?"

"I could ask you the same thing." EunHa said. "But I didn't want to be stuck in my hotel room alone." She explained. "What about you?"

"That's unfortunate, me? Well, my fiancé won't be here until tomorrow, he still has some work to finish."

"Then I guess we're both lonely today," EunHa said in a bitter sweet tone.

"Are you waiting for someone to arrive?" The man asked.

"Unfortunately not. I came here with my husband." EunHa frowned hugging her knees.

"Oh? Then why isn't he here spending time with you?"

"It's er complicated, well not really I just-"

"No no, it okay I get it. I wouldn't expect you to share your personal life details with me, a stranger. It okay."

EunHa smiled at the man before here eyes landed on a figure standing a distance away from the two of them. Glaring at them.

"Talking about my husband. There he is." EunHa got up ready to face him. "Oh, I'm EunHa by the way. Kim EunHa."

"Kim Namjoon." The man smiled showing off his dimples.

"See you around!" Namjoon called out waving goodbye.

EunHa smiled one last time turning back around to face Taehyung.

"Well? WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Taehyung yelled once more.

EunHa crosses her arms. "I already told you-" she was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Yeobseyo," she answered.

"EunHa, how are you doing?" Her father said through the phone.

"I'm doing good father, and you?"

"I'm also doing good. How is Jeju?"

"It okay. We are only here for a week right?" She asked.

"Yes. Are you with Taehyung?"

"Yes," EunHa responded. "He's right here."

"Could I talk to him," EunHa handed her phone over to her unloving husband.

As they talked she took this opportunity to take a shower and get changed. She didn't like the idea of him having her phone but she had nothing to hide.

After her quick shower, she had gotten changed into something more comfortable to wear. She walked out of the bathroom, she saw Taehyung still on her phone. Only this time he wasn't on call.

"Thank you." She said snatching it away.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking to other guys!" Taehyung yelled.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" She muttered.

"Well?!"

"What is your problem? The only male I talk to is Dowoon. My best friend." EunHa rolled her eyes sitting on the bed. Taehyung grabbed left her arm, squeezing it tight, she knew it would leave another bruise.

"My problem? My problem is that I don't need a slutty wife."

That was the last straw. With one swift movement, EunHa's right hand made contact with his cheek.

The sound echoing throughout the room.

[A/n] [Editing]

Goodnight/morning/afternoon/evening 💕