[Daniel Drabble]

Request: Hii if you still take requests i was wondering if you can make a daniel x reader where he hates them but when someone tries to flirt with her, he gets jealous and ig the ending is where they finally get together?  (request by ItsBACONheree, Wattpad wouldn't let me tag them)

Fandom: Detroit: Become Human, Daniel x reader

A/N: Blair is a random name, though I have a strong feeling that there will be someone named Blair reading this sooner or later :D So Blair who's reading this, hope you don't mind! Think about them as your namesake. 

Also I thought it would be a bit sudden to them to get together that quickly so I made it a bit different way, I hope you don't mind!!

"Don't touch me." Daniel snapped as you tried to help him to sit up.

"Daniel, I'm just trying to help you. You still don't have your other arm", you softly said, but retreated from Daniel's side nevertheless.

He scoffed. "I don't need your help." And because of that, you sighed and left Daniel alone.

The Android Recovery Center was full of damaged deviants who were there waiting for new parts, to treat their PTSD's and mental problems - there was plenty of them because androids were made to be machines, without any thoughts of their own and certainly not any emotions. Daniel was there because he hated humans, even though humans had accepted them to be part of their community and that's why androids thought Daniel should see that not all humans were bad - and you had offered for your help to show it to him. But the problem was that Daniel didn't want to give you the slightest chance to prove yourself. It had been weeks and Daniel still wouldn't let you touch him, didn't like to talk to you and made it very clear that he thought you were a "filthy human" whom he hated.

"Heyy, what's up?" your colleague Blair had suddenly appeared beside you and leaned towards the coffee table. "I see you're not making any process with that android."

You sighed. "He's a challenge. Won't let me touch him, and doesn't like to talk to me. And if I try to talk to him, he just tells me to shut up."

Blair snorted. "I can't understand why he's treating you like that. I mean, you're gorgeous, nice and I bet every person feels like they've won a jackpot if they met you."

You blushed and felt a smile making its way to your face. "O-oh... thank you Blair, you're too kind." Blair just nodded and laid a hand on your shoulder.

"Good luck with that android, Y/N. You're getting there eventually, I promise."

Unbeknownst to you, Daniel was watching you talking to Blair. He saw you blushing when Blair said something to you, he saw you looking after Blair after they left and for some reason, he felt something bubbling inside of him. He hated you - yet he wanted to be the one who got you blushing like that.

He didn't know what the exact feeling was, but he knew it meant he felt about you in a way he had forbidden himself to feel about humans.

And yet... he didn't feel bad about it.