Chapter 73

Skip Saints part if you get mad easily and your impatient. Like I'm serious SKIP Saints part. I'm gonna do what the fuck I wanna do with my fuckin book. Y'all acting like Saint n Cass not gone get back together. Like some of y'all comments really aggravating the fuck outta me. Stop reading if you gone DRAG THE FUCKING AUTHOR. tbh the story ain't interesting if there ain't one or two bumps in the road. I'm not tolerating it. I got all the time today. and remember I read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT. Anyways for the ones that don't care and can trust the process enjoy 💙 💋
***
Saint Smith
12:00pm
I looked down at Vanessa who looked up at me sucking on my shit. I put her head back down so she'd stop looking at me but she forced her head back up, staring up at me again.

"Put ya head down yo..." I mumbled.

She put her head down but as soon as she did, shawty started using her teeth.

"Aye, aye, aye chill." I hissed, shifting in my seat a little. She ignored me, continuing to bite on my shit as if she thought I liked it.

I pushed her off of me, causing her to fall on the floor.

"What the fuck Saint?!" She exclaimed, pulling a piece of her hair from her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I sighed.

"What is going on with you lately?" She asked. "You literally haven't fucked me in weeks and I have to be the one to initiate any kind of sexual contact between us."

"I'm s-" I spoke before she cut me off.

"You cheating on me?" She asked.

"N-no. Vanessa you know I be busy. You know. Ion got time to be cheating. You know I fuck witchu heavy." I lied.

"Saint it wouldn't kill to show it. Like we're literally about to get married at the end of this year." She huffed, getting up from the floor. "Literally when you take me out, we go to the fucking strip club. Like at first it was fun or whatever but...now it's just like when we're there, you forget I'm there."

"I thought you liked the strip joint?! The fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"No Saint. I never did." She sighed.

"Aight...Aight...I'm sorry..." I huffed.

"Stop apologizing..." she said sucking her teeth.

I don't know why she stayed with me. I really wasn't shit. Cheated on this girl so many times it was crazy. At times I felt bad because I would never make it up to her either. Just left her in the bedroom crying while I played 2k or was out...cheating again.

"Come here." I sighed, tucking my dick right back in my pants.

She came over to me, sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her lips.

"I love you." She smiled, pulling away.

I bit my lip, looking down at hers. I pulled her tank top off and past her head. She leaned back in to kiss me. Honestly a nigga was just horny.

Pulling away, she pulled my dick back out, jerking me off a lil before pulling her panties down and sitting on my dick.

She rode the shit out of me, taking her time with it. I ain't want her to ride me. That wasn't my style no more. I wanted to be in control. This was for me to control what I wanted to do.

Lifting her off of me, I laid her down on the couch and spread her legs with no mercy.

"Shit. That hurt." She whimpered.