02

"Minatozaki Sana!" The head master of the Minatozaki family shouted. He was furious of his daughter for her troubles again. This time, the teenage girls was giving mixed signals to her butler, Mark Tuan. He was just a poor kid who needed money as his family didn't want him.

"What head master?!" Sana sarcastically said to his father.

"Sana, I did not raise you to be so childish and a player." Mr. Minatozaki said. "Your games need to stop, especially since you are playing with our servants."

"And what if I don't stop?" The young girl asks.

"Then you could say goodbye to your friends and stay in your room forever miss as you will live a life like Rapunzel but have no Prince to save you!" The head master said before leaving the room he and his daughter was in. Sana didn't say a word, she was speechless of her father's words. Not once has he threatened her to take her away from everything, and now he has. Sana sighed and left the room where she was alone to go to her own room.

The Minatozaki household was a three story mansion but was smaller than the Chou's home. That was one thing Sana hated about the Chou's, the fact that they had more things than her own family had. But there was a bunch more of hatred she had towards them than that. For instance, the fact that they were all nice and happy. That they like to help our society. The young girl thought that the other family was stupid. "Who wants to help people who don't deserve it?" She thought. Sana wasn't a very sweet person. She was more of the bitter type, the school drag queen. She would just play with the hearts of many and wouldn't care. In other words, she was pretty cold. But not cold to her best friends who were also from royal families. Hirai Momo from the Hirai family, Park Jihyo from the Park family, and Yoo Jeongyeon from the Yoo family. She wasn't pretty cold to her younger sister as well, Minatozaki Mina.

"Young master." The group of four maids bowed towards Sana as the young girl walked down her hallway, not giving a damn for the people around her.

"Yeah, whatever." She said and walked away from her maids, leaving the four workers in disappointment, wishing that the young blond would just stop and say hi for once and got back to work. Sana got to her room to see that her door was opened. She walked in to see the younger Minatozaki. "Oh, hi Mina." She said to the young girl.

"Hi Unnie!" Mina said, going to her sister and hugging her, causing Sana to smile and giggle.

"What are you doing here Mina?" The taller girl asked.

"Why, I can't come and say hi and be with my sister?" The younger girl asked in disappointment. Sana shook her head.

"No it's okay, you can. I"m glad you're here." She tried to recover. Mina smiled and hugged her sister once again.

"Okay, Unnie. I love you and your clothes, too." She said. Sana was wearing a skater short with a white crop top long sleeve. Her hair was flowing down her shoulders, covering parts of her chest. She had black boots on as well.

"Thank you Mina. I love you and your clothes, too." Mina was wearing a white dress with flowers designed on it. The younger girl's hair was tied into a ponytail and was wearing a pair of sandals.

"Awee, you love my clothes too!" The younger one said, causing Sana to smile. She loved her sister plenty and would do anything to keep her smiling.

"So, what do you want to do?" Sana asked her sister. Mina grabbed Sana's hand and started to drag her out her room.

"Let's go outside and play with the ball." She said. Sana followed the young girl outside where their pool was. Their view of Seoul was pretty nice but not as great as the Chou's, another reason why Sana hated that family. Mina found the ball lying next to the pool as the two walked to an open grass area. "Unnie!" Mina said as she threw the ball towards Sana. The ball throwing turned into playing volleyball.