Chapter 2 Part 2 - Robert the Psychopath Fucking Dies

"Stop!" I shouted, chasing after the man that killed a member of our school's staff "Damn it stop I say!"

Yet he didn't

The nerve of some people nowadays, no respect

As I continued to chase after him, he suddenly took a sharp left, turning towards our school cafeteria.

What I witnessed inside was..... well nothing to be honest.

"Where are you bitch?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs "All of you find him"

My elementals bowed at me before they left, I took a sword that was probably left by some junior at the table and casted enchantments on it.

MOSNOTOV (Power) VURWI (Speed) VATRA (Fire)

The Slavic incantations formed inticrate engravings on the sword and was suddenly engulfed in flames, yet I didn't feel heat.

"Time to fuck shit up!" I exclaimed with a wide grin on my face as I walked confidently along my school halls and fought any outsiders I encountered

They were more skilled than I thought, if it wasn't for the enchantments I casted on this sword it would've taken me more time to finish the raiders in the halls.

As I continued to walk and look for more enemies, I started to wonder why I didn't see any person wearing the symbol of our school. I'm sure the battle professor protected all of them but somehow..... what is this discomfort and anger I'm feeling.....

As I continued to be entrapped in my own mind, my killing intent detection ward suddenly alarmed and I immediately went to block any sort of upcoming attack.

An orange blade suddenly appeared in front of me attempting to strike, but unfortunately for him I already this was upcoming.

The attacker blade clashed with my enchanted sword, luckily the last minute block was enough to defend myself. The attacker reached behind his back and pulled out a short knife

Shit!

The knife went through my stomach and stabbed through an organ. I jumped away from opponent with my sword up and a hand compressing my wound.

"Very impressive young lady. My name is Robert..... What's yours?" asked my attacker

"My name's "The person who will shoved this sword down your throat" better remember it" I quipped, my head is starting to go numb due to the amount of blood I'm losing, I have to end this fast if not..... I'm screwed.

"Sassy, I like it. If we ordered to slaughter all of you I would've loved to make you squeel" he said licking the blood off the knife he stabbed me with.

Creep

Both of us didn't utter a single word as we looked into each other's eyes, waiting on who will make the first move.

But I didn't need to wait. He was already dead. It was a mistake for him to look into my eyes. He's nothing more but just a rock with a conscience now.

Level: FORBIDDEN

Class: MORDRED

Spell: Petrification

Info: A spell taken from the extinct Gorgon race. It was taken by one of the five founders of Slavic Magic, Modred the Unspeakable One.

I walked past Robert and ignored him from his fate and continued to look for people I know.

In case of emergency, remember, the place where everyone should go is the assembly hall.

Suddenly the words of Vladivostok, our headmaster suddenly went through my head as I remembered where everyone would go to incase of an emergency.