Chapter Nine

"Celia, would you like to go see a movie with me?" Ethan asks. I nod and he takes my arm. We walk in silence for a few minutes before a thought comes into my mind.

"How did you know we have a movie theater? And how do you know where it is?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Oh, um, Silvia showed us all but none of us have really needed it," he quickly explained. My eyes shoot over to his face. It has a nervous look on it but I ignore it.

We walk in silence for a few more minutes until we reach the theater. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask. He shrugs and we pick through movies. Finally, we land on an old movie based off a book I read called The Fault in Our Stars.

                                              §§§

"Now it is official, I stick at painting," Flynn says. We both stare at his attempt to paint lemons but instead looks like giant circles.

"It's kind of abstract. If you tilt your head to the right and kind of squeeze your eyes you can never tell," I explain, doing the motions that go along with the words.

"Well, we can scratch painting off the list. Thank you for trying to help. I will see you for anoth-" Flynn starts but is interrupted when a siren goes off. Rebels are attacking.
Please tell me what you think of this chapter. I'm really sorry if it sounds like I'm copying The Selection. I just want certain things to happen if that makes sense. Please comment and vote! I love you all. *blows kisses* :)

Disclaimer: The amazing Selection belongs to Kiera Cass, not me.