Day 10: 9/17/19

So this isn't part of my school day but last night I had a dream about my most recent ex. All I can remember from my dream was me laying down cradling his arm and telling him not to leave. I didn't think much of it until I told my friend and she said that she talked to his sister about me and him. Then it got even more weird when some girl told me he sent her a pic of his junk. Some part of me was kinda jealous because I got close to getting a pic but then I was afraid it would change everything but ya know. I'm not mad it was my decision anyways. I have thought about me and him fooling around a couple times but then I remember that I have a bf and I am committed to him.

First period was decent we did a packet about the best ways to pick up different types of evidence.

Second period was okay we got our cameras for photography and we got to take pics of places around the school. Then when we were going back in we saw an ambulance down by the science wing. Later on today I found out that my forensics teacher was the one taken away in the ambulance and tbh I was kinda worried because he's like the only teacher I personally relate to if that makes sense. He also had two younger kids so I was also worried for them because it would suck to be around 5-10 and lose your father. A couple people said he had a heart attack but if he's in school tomorrow witch I doubt he will he but I will ask and update you guys.

Third period was lonely. The person I usually talk to wasn't there so I was a little alone but we had a quiz and did notes so it wasn't that bad.

Fourth period was actually good. My geometry teacher was messing around and told us to do the dab (even tho it's dead) then she did it. I understood everything.

Fifth period was good. I am currently reading she is trouble on Wattpad and it's so good it bothers me. Like I've read so many amazing things on here and that one is by far my favourite. It keeps you wanting to read more all the time. Anywho I read that during study hall.

Lunch was fun. I kept drinking this one dudes water so he kicked me really hard but it was funny because I tickled the back of his knees and he dropped to the floor dying of laughter.

Sixth period was lonely too. Kyle wasn't there today so I felt alone. I hope feels better soon lol.

Seventh period was also lonely Kyle wasn't in there either because ya know he's sick lmaooooo. I did my entire accounting project with 10 minutes to spare so I decided to listen to music and put more songs in my new Spotify playlist.

Eighth period was boring. I finished my project in study hall so I played mortal kombat all through class but I'm glad I did because i got a gold character and those are super rare.

Anyways. Today was an okay day. It wasn't as good as yesterday but it was still better than the rest of them. Btw I didn't see my ex at all today in school so I was kinda confused. Welp not my problem. I also saw another one of my ex's and his new gf hug and it bothered me because he told me he didn't like showing public affection. So now I know he just didn't like showing me off. Who cares tho cuz ya know I don't have feelings for him anymore.