fifteen

guys rly i love you & all but all of you have read daddy issues so it's quite obvious that this sequel is dark as well, right?
i said it's gonna be much lighter than the first part, so trust me or don't read idek but this is a book about healing from a toxic past that destroyed every single character in here, and healing doesn't start with rainbows, unicorns and sunshine

shit needs to go down before it goes back up, that's life i try being realistic in this book

sorry for the lil rant but i'm getting lots of complaints so i needed to get this off my chest ): xx

***

"You're from New York?"

Lili tilted her head, "Yeah, I was born there", she smiled, "Would've loved to stay there, Chicago is boring in comparison to NYC."

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged looks, both thinking the same thing. This couldn't be true, it simply couldn't. It'd be too much of a coincidence and most importantly, it'd break Taejeon's small heart.

"Why are you looking as if someone just told you there's a demon beneath your bed?", Lili giggled and Taejeon chuckled as well, now hugging Lili from behind while listening to their conversation.

Taejeon had no idea yet, no clue of his half-brother or half-sister.
"Why did you move?", Taehyung asked quietly. "And why did you say your parents don't care about you?-"

Lili tilted her head a bit, "Are you investigating me or what-"
"Just curious", Jungkook said, eyeing Lili for a while.

"I said my parents don't care about me because my father left us and my Mom is all over my little brother all the time. We moved because we adopted his dumbass and he stole my Mom-"

"Your brother is a fucking shithead", Taejeon chuckled amused, rolling his eyes. "Remember how we pushed him down the stairs after he stalked us in your bedroom-"
Lili and Taejeon broke into laughter, holding hands and eyes sparkling in happiness.

"Your brother is adopted?", Jungkook asked a little confused. "Mr Jeon, did you never ask yourself how he's korean and how me and my Mom are american?"

Taehyung and Jungkook literally facepalmed themselves, they seriously didn't think of that. It didn't match at all, she wasn't korean, she was only one year younger than Taejeon, it simply wasn't logical.
"Oh my fucking god", Jungkook breathed out relieved. "Your brother-, he's korean but born in New York?"

Lili nodded, "I don't want to talk about my brother he's an asshole, he always steals my sweets and tells my Mom Taejeon and my secrets."

"You have his smile though", Taejeon giggled, poking her cheeks. "It's because he is your favorite lil bro~"

"No, he's stupid and smiles all the fucking time, how can I not smile like that if I have to see it everytime-, we're kinda siblings", she sighed.

Taejeon shrugged, "I love it, his smile is the only cute thing he has-"
"My brother's not cute", Lili pouted, a little annoyed.

Taehyung was listening quietly, and Jungkook bit his lips. No, it'd be too much of a coincidence. It couldn't be. Besides from all that, no one knew if Lyza's kid was actually Taehyung's.
It could still be Jungkook's or Finn's.

"Can I see your brother?", Taehyung questioned but Jungkook immediately interrupted that, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Jungkook that's none of your business", Taehyung suddenly grumbled, "What if-"