THIRTEEN

A week later I was alone in the studio practicing for Sp@de's come back. I knew that Ivy wanted a solo and since she was the lead dancer in the group so I knew she could handle more than the rest of the ladies. In their new mini album, there was a 30 second instrumental that she could take center while the others complimented the moves, I hope they all agree to it. I tried not to focus on the fact that I would be working with her, alone, for an extra hour every day when they got back from vacation. 

I have three weeks until then. 

Just as the music ended for the hundredth time I heard soft clapping behind me, and looked up to see Jimin leaning against the speaker through the mirror. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are looking for you." 

"So they sent you to bring me home?" 

He shrugged leaning off the speaker. "I volunteered to find you."

"Why?" I asked breathing heavily and taking a drink of water. 

He started walking over to me. "Because I knew you won't want to talk to them." He stopped in front of me and sat with me against the mirror. "What I don't know is why." 

"Because Yoongi is just going to want to know what happened, and I don't want to talk about it." 

"When will you want to talk about it?" 

"Never." I snapped. 

He nodded slowly before speaking again. "He's your best friend you know." He started, looking at my water bottle and playing with the handle. "He moved when you wanted to leave, he moved into your house when you didn't want to live alone, and he moved his boyfriend in with you instead of moving out with him. Don't you think that maybe you owe him an explanation. I think he deserves your trust." 

"I do trust him." 

"No, you don't." 

I looked over to him and he was staring at me with an annoyed glare. "What makes you say that?" 

"You don't trust anyone. But the one person who has proven their loyalty to you over and over again, is Yoongi and you won't tell him anything. You're hiding from something, and he knows it has something to do with Jin, but you won't say anything." 

Chills ran down my spine at the mention of his name. The truth of Jimin's words hit me harder than I expected it to, and guilt rushed through me and I knew he was right. 

"You're a pretty good friend Jimin." 

"I know." He grinned. "That dance was incredible." 

"Thanks." I sighed. "It's for Ivy." 

"Are her advances on you wearing you down?" he teased nudging me with his arm. 

"Absolutely not." I laughed. "Despite her constant flirting, she is a damn good dancer, a hard worker, and a nice girl. She has asked for a 30 second solo more than once and with the new album they have there is one song that has a spot for one for her. Her members have agreed to let her have one I just need them all to agree to the choreography." 

"Well it looked really good, so I'm sure there will be no problem there." 

"Thanks." I sighed. I sat there thinking, and Jimin sat there with me not saying a word. The more I sat there, the more his words were affecting me, and it was making me sick to think that Yoongi was hurting because of me. "I have to go home and talk to Yoongi." I said. 

"Yep." He nodded. "Need a ride?" 

"No, I want to walk. It will give me a chance to think over what I'm going to say."