The War on U.A.

3rd Person (I'm going to try going the WHOLE book in the third person. Wish me luck!)

"Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Mina Ashido, a hero in training cheered.

"Yeah!" Denki Kaminari, another hero in training jumped.

They were all celebrating the now-retired pro hero, All Might's birthday in the dorms. They jumped and cheered, laughed and smiled, danced and sang.

But little did they know what was coming for them.

And coming soon.

They sat down on the few couches that sat in the common room. They had tried to spread the word and get some of the staff at UA to come. Though they only convinced Midnight. The R-rated hero. Midnight managed to get Aizawa to come. And All Might was already going to show, but that was enough for them.

Eijiro Kirishima, hero in training, grabbed the remote and went onto Netflix. He switched between movies until he saw one that grabbed his eye:

The Bee Movie.

They all sat on the couch and got comfortable. Aizawa perched from the ceiling, wanting no social interaction with his students at the time. Midnight was talking to All Might with a cup of wine in her hand. 

She was the only one with alcohol since she was an adult over 21. All Might didn't drink, and Aizawa didn't want to get drunk. His students could literally do anything if he was off guard.

"Shota! Get down from there and come talk to us and your students!" Midnight beckoned.

"No, I like it here," Aizawa said, the darkness enveloping him once again

"Come on man! Don't be a party pooper!" Present Mic yelled. He had apparently just arrived, saying he finished his paperwork early and could make it.

Aizawa looked down at Present Mic and jumped back down to the ground. "Only because you told me too," He huffed, walking over to the TV with the rest of the students.

They all watched the movie for about 30 minutes until the TV screen turned black.

"Hm? What happened?" Kaminari asked, grabbing the remote and trying to turn on the TV. Soon, the screen turned to the news.

"Breaking news; The League of villain's new success." 

The class and teachers were now intrigued, everyone had gone silent. "The League of Villains have found out the secret to mind control. They are launching a high scale attack, declaring war on heroes and people alike. I don't have much time to explain, please stick together, do not panic, and please, stay safe-"

The TV cut off just as a bomb was heard outside. Nobody had processed anything that had happened until they heard gunshots and another bomb.

"Get down!" Aizawa yelled. "We need to-"

He was stopped abruptly by the dorms exploding from a yet another bomb. Debris flew everywhere, Midoriya was stabbed in the arm by a piece of wood the flew at him.

"Ack!" He fell to his knees, clutching his bleeding arm.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled, rushing over to his friend who was on the floor, holding his bleeding arm.

Todoroki had to think. Midoriya was losing blood.

And quick.

He froze his ice on Midoriya's arm. "That should stop the bleeding until we get you some real medical help," Todoroki said sternly.

"T-Thank you-" Midoriya stopped, coughing violently from the debris in the air. It was not safe to breathe in.

"Everybody! Take one now!" Yaoyorozu yelled, creating gas masks for the whole class.

"Yaoyorozu! Pass me two!" Todoroki stood up, holding out a hand for Yaoyorozu. She nodded and threw him two. He got down on his knees again and put the mask on Midoriya, and then himself. "Can you walk?" He asked Midoriya.

He nodded and Todoroki helped him up. They started running out to escape the crumbling building.

Another explosion.

Boom.

Another.

Boom.

And another.

Boom.

And the building crumbled.

"K-Kacchan...?"

(628 Words)

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you liked it and I'll post the second chapter soon!