Chapter 17

- Narrator -

"C'mon , c'mon , c'mon!!" Perrie exclaimed , pounding on Sam's back as he dialed in Jade's number.

"Geez , do you know what's patience woman?" Sam joked.

"Hello? Girl being kidnapped here!!" the blonde screamed again.

"Okay , okay it's ringing ," Sam huffed out .

After three rings , an unfamiliar voice was heard.

Hello?

"Hey , who's this?"

I'm Summer , Jade's friend. And you are?

"Can you please pass the phone to Jade?"

She's in the ladies. Can I please get your name?

Her tone was now annoyed and you could basically tell her facial expression through the phone.

"Tell her that Samuel called"

With that Sam hung up , not letting Summer reply. "Wow she's a bitch ," Perrie muttered. Apparently , Sam heard it. "Why would Jade be with someone like her?" Sam thought out loud.

"They met at the police station. They started hanging out I guess ," Perrie trailed off.

Sam raised an eyebrow. "How would you know that?" Perrie's breath suddenly got stuck in her throat. She decided to pretend she didn't hear him and continued eating the pizza , looking around 'casually'.

Sam shook his head and just decided to drop it. He then started playing the game that depresses people , Flappy Birds. The sound of birds from the app was pretty loud , too loud for Perrie's liking.

"Hey , instead of playing that ass of a game , why don't you call the cops instead?"

"Don't you think I would have thought of that earlier?" Sam sassed.

"Says the guy that forgot that phones can be used to call people ," Perrie murmured , rolling her eyes.

"Look , Zayn checks my phone if I called someone that can help us or the cops. He doesn't know Jade's number so it's okay if I call her. But the cops? Noooo "

"Okay , okay chill grumpy pants ," Perrie giggled.

Perrie was actually glad Sam and Jade dated. If they didn't , Sam wouldn't be here. And she wouldn't be able to have to chance to escape and see her angel again. How much Sam still cares for Jade , impresses her.

From what she knows , Jade had told her about a boyfriend she had that cheated on her but she never mentioned his name. I'm pretty sure it's not Sam , though. He doesn't seem like the type to cheat. But just to make sure , she questioned him.

"Hey , can I ask you something?" Perrie asked , looking down.

"Yeah , shoot ,"Sam simply said.

"Why , uh , did you and Jade split?"

Sam took in a sharp breath at the question. Perrie got the messaged and quickly said that it was okay if he didn't want to tell her.

"Nah , it's fine. Well , we were celebrating her 16th Birthday about a year and a half ago in the club. I know , we weren't legal yet but my uncle owns the club so yeah. Well anyways , we had some drinks and I started feeling , yino , ditzy. And I kinda made out with another girl and almost got laid that night "

By the end of his story , he was close to tears. His head was down and his hands were supporting his temple.

"You must've really loved her , huh ," Perrie trailed off , looking down as well at the thought that someone still loves Jade as close as how much she does.