𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡.𝕠.𝕧

We where just about ready to leave the earth and head back to homeworld. Homeworld...I wonder if it's still the same as I remember 6,000 years ago. If so am I just gonna be the entertainment for the Diamonds? I hope that's not all they see me as.
I felt the ship shake. Seeing that we where now slowly descended from the earths surface, I looked threw the window and down at the earth. Getting a full view of it....and the damage I caused. A feeling of regret growing in me, leaving them to clean up my mess.....

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. 'I really messed up' I thought to myself.

I put my head down and looked at the ground. I was currently sitting on white diamonds chair, well the arm rest of it anyways. So ground was mildly far down.
The ship shot up and flew out of the earths atmosphere. I looked back at it one more time.Hopping that one day I can have the courage to come back and apologize properly,that's what they deserve right?An apology?....heh yeah right,as if that would fix the damage that I did! The earth will probably be forever scarred with the damage the injector caused. What I caused. I just hope I can make it up to everyone one day and I hoped Steven wasn't too mad at me... yes he said he forgives me but I just don't understand how he can just forgive me just like that! After what I did!

.... I wouldn't be all that mad if he really did hate me.......

I slapped my hands on my cheeks a few times.
'Come on Spinel! Now is not a time to be all mopey! You have another chance to start over!....You can't mess it up now..'

I looked over at the Diamonds who where chatting amongst themselves. I didn't even noticed that they started talking to each other.

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕡.𝕠.𝕧

Spinel watched as the Diamonds chattered. They all seemed really happy and excited. Was it because she was there? Spinel felt herself smile at the thought. Maybe they didn't just see her as a source of entertainment. Spinel looked back at them until her gaze caught yellows.

Yellow stared back at her

" so Spinel was it?" She asked.
" Ah- y-yes?" Spinel answered back nervously.
" About what Steven mentioned earlier, the whole garden thing."

Annnnnnd is a conversation She rather avoid having!'Spinel thought to herself as panic was clearly shown on her face. Why does she have to bring this up?! Spinel was already emotionally exhausted from her little breakdown during her fight with Steven. She didn't feel like having another one.

Before she could do anything Yellow quickly spoke.

" I-I just wanted to apologize for laughing earlier, i was just trying to 'lighten the mood'" yellow made air quotes with her hands as she continued. " Apparently making jokes out of serious situations is some sort of earth custom? At least thats what Steven said the last time he visited." She finished off

" yes but he also said something about a time and place for them" Blue interrupted.

" well how Im I supost to know when I dont know the time and what places there ment to be said at?!?" Yellow responded back in pure confusion.

Spinel couldn't help but laugh at the two's little banter. As they continued to go back and forward

Spinel was actually quite relieved that the Diamonds started talking to her then than earlier when she was all zoned out . She would have felt so guilty if they tried talking to her only to have her not respond to them. She didn't want them think that she was ignoring them, after what they're doing for her. Giving her the second chance she needs, giving her a place to stay, a home even.