chapter 21

I said that I was fine but I never said that it didn't hurt.

Ian redwood pov .

I ordered my driver to take me to the Starbucks . We were on our way to our destination when the traffic light changed and our car came to an halt .

I roamed my eyes around my surroundings and a girl caught my eyes . She was buying food for herself when a little homeless girl came into the view the girl gave her taco to the little girl and patted her head .

Before I could go there the car again started . I told my driver to take the next you turn but when we went back there was a whole crowd in the view and the girl was nowhere to be found.

My phone vibrated in my pocket .
I picked up the call and answered it was from deliah she was asking me to meet her at the nearest cafe . I agreed and went back to where our car was parked.

I reached the cafe on time . Deliah was sitting in the far end.

She hugged me and started crying I asked her what happened she told me that Xavier never cheated on her it was allen's planning .

I couldn't believe my ears how could Allen do something like that to deliah . I decided to talk to him after this week.

She told me her plan . I rejected it at once because what she was saying is the same thing which Allen tried to do with them.

She wanted me to make the girl fall in love with me . I was about to leave when she showed me the photo of Xavier's girlfriend.

She was the same girl whom I saw at the streets . I accepted her proposal.

Few days later at Xavier's engagement I saw her exchanging rings with Xavier happily.

I decided in my mind to make her mine. It was an win -win situation for me and deliah .

When I saw Xavier leaving I went to her .

I asked "may I have the pleasure to dance with the beautiful lady"

She nodded and we started to dance in the middle of the party like other couples.

I kept watching her every move and whispered in her ear "you are going to be mine soon."

She pushed me and said"are you crazy do I look like a thing that anyone can acquire ."

I didn't mean this way but I knew that she got hurt by my words. Before I could apologize she left and I could find her in the crowd.

After finding  the whole ball room I went to the bar area and saw her hugging Xavier.

That made me angry but I didn't show my anger at that time I kept my cool and cleared my throat to get there attention .

They broke the hug and xavier's eye sharpen after seeing me .
I knew him from before we made a deal an year ago . Which I had to broke because of what I thought he did to deliah .

I introduced my self eyeing aliana ."my name is Ian. Ian redwood."

Hope you like this chapter guys .pls like share and comment on the story.