13

THIRTEEN

"I don't mind as long as you'll let me visit him from time to time."

Smooth, Yoongi. Fucking smooth, you idiot.

He sees the girl he likes after a very long time and he just had to say the lamest line in history – maybe one of the dumbest. You see the girl you like and then you give your puppy whilst inviting thyself for visitation – Yoongi applauded himself for that. A simple hello woulf have sufficed and yet he managed to sound greasy – the worst ones in his judgement.

What a dumb thing to say, he reprimanded himself.

Or not really.

Yoongi had no idea the girl of his dreams is blushing hard and trying hard not to jump up and down in happiness – and he stood there unknowing while he bask himself in self loathing and mockery.

Looking at the man dressed in an all black outfit – his black shirt and jogging pants had her swooning – and Kim Jennie suppressed a squeal, even more when she saw his tousled black hair. Which reminds her it really had been a long time since she saw him – blonde looked good but so is every hair color he tried.

He's just perfect – whipped is an understament for her.

Or for him.

But her head finally came back to reality when Holly licked her chin, causing her to scream in shock. Her eyes widened when his statement dawned on her and she hasn't said anything. Opening her mouth, she was about to say something when he beat her to it.

"You could at least say no if you don't want to. I'm sorry if I startled you Jennie-shi." he's rubbing the back of his neck and his eyes shifted from place to place. Again, Jennie resisted a squeal.

She stood up finally, clutching Holly close to her chest while frantically shaking her head, "No, it's not like that!" Maybe too frantic – "I'd love to take him home and maybe let you visit but..." What now? Her guardian angel is probably shaking its head at her right now.

Oh Jennie, nervous was an understatement and her heartbeat rang in her ears. Stop speaking! Heavens, someone stop me.

Her internal struggle was put to an end when Yoongi chuckled, making her stop blubbering what could be the next thing she regrets – that list is longer than Chaeng's hair and it all revolves around Min Yoongi. Jennie is determined to be composed and be cool at least once in front of him.

Although the latter part about being cool is slowly slipping away when his arms moved and reached out to her.

Wait, reach out to who? Jennie's eyes shined with excitement.