Inosuke Hashibira | Call my name

It was no secret that Inosuke grew up in the mountains, causing him had difficulties in interacting with others. You were the sixth and last member to be able to pass the final selection for the demon slaying corps, due to some incidents you stumble upon them on one of your missions, starting that day you tagged along with them.

You like the company and presence they provide, although sometimes it get's annoying when Zenitsu would have this googly eyes and start to fawn all over you. but the person you like among the three was the short tempered boar, Inosuke Hashibara. when you've known that he can't read nor write you took it in your own will to teach him when a chance arises. although he like to fight more he occasionally listens to you.

"It's not Konjiro, It's Tanjirou" you patiently explain to Inosuke as you two sat in one of the rooms in wisteria house.

"Kanjiro!" he proudly said 

"too bad that's wrong, but it's really close" you smiled warmly at him, causing bubbles to appear around him. it was the first time he felt these emotions, not just around Zenitsu or Tanjirou but also around you, especially around you.

"what's wrong? " you tilt you head confuse at his odd behavior, he didn't answer and continue to stare at you, although he was wearing his boar mask somehow you could tell he was looking at you.

"why don't I give you a reward every time you correctly said a name? my Teacher used to gave me a reward every time I finish training?"

Inosuke's attention has now perk up, you can't see his expression whether his happy about it or not but for some reason you could feel his really interested.

"what kind of reward?" his gruff voice said as he sway side by side while seating cross leg

"hmmmm how about I do anything you want?" You said without though, knowing Inosuke he will just probably asked you to fight or spar with him, he seems to really like the idea since he suddenly jump and run outside while shouting. 

A few days past and Inosuke never once said a name correctly, he become frustrated and bang his head to the trees while trying to memorize yours and the others name. 

"Inosuke, why don't we try it again one more time?" you called from were you were seating outside the house, Inosuke proudly run towards you, it kind reminds you of a dog who would run when called.

"TODAY! I WILL SUCCEED TODAY HAHAHAHAHA" he proudly announce hands on his waist. you just smiled at him amuse at his confidence.

"Why don't we start then?"

"Junitsu!" he said as he point to a distance to Zenitsu running after Nezuko

"wrong" 

"Kanjirou!" he pointed to Tanjirou who was running after Zenitsu who was running after Nezuko

"close but Wrong" 

"(wrong pronunciation of your name)!" He pointed at you, 

"wrong, but you really improve, let's try again tomorrow okay?" you warmly said as you stand up to leave and join the others.

"(Y/N)!" Inosuke called, you immediately turn around surprise that he suddenly remember your name.

"ah...wo--wow, that correct, your really smart Inosuke" you praised the boar, feeling proud of himself he placed his hand on his waist with sparkles was around him.

"so what do you want? do you want to fight me?" you asked grabbing your sword

"no!"  he loudly refuse, you were of course confuse, that Inosuke want something other than fighting.

"then what do you want?" 

"I want to try something I saw" He said as he makes his way towards you

"what is it?" he didn't answer but as soon as he was in front of you, he remove his boar mask and leaned down to capture your lips, it happened so quick that you have no time to react, before you could even comprehend what was happening he quickly pulled back and put on his boar mask but not before catching a glimpse of his red face.

when you realized what happened your face become red, you can't help but remember the feeling of his soft lips.

"what was that for?" you asked 

"my reward" when you look at him there were bubbles around him, he continued to stare down at you as you also look to him with a red face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" you were startled when he continuously called out your name

"what-what?" Inosuke one again remove his boar mask and peck your lips three times, you were again dumbfounded.

"what the hell are you doing?"

"you said you'll gave me a reward every time I said your name correctly" he confidently said

"that's true but you can't keep calling my name, you idiot!" you argue but he was already running way, for some reason you could feel he was really satisfied as if he just won fighting. you didn't do anything but stare at his retreating form.

"I guess it won't be bad after all" you mutter as you touch your lips, starting that day Inosuke only memorize your name constantly stealing kisses from time to time.