Timeless (Yuri x Reader)

Song: NCT U - Timeless
Genre: Prepare for some angst...
Reminder: This story will be very short.

Yuri's POV

I'm on my way to meet my handsome and sweet boyfriend, Woo Y/n. I arrived at the destination and goes to him. He looks very handsome as usual. I walk towards him.

"Hello, babe. Have you been well? I've been well and in very good health." I give him flowers. I took a deep breath before I start to speak.

"Babe... I think this.. this is probably a dream. Just like my memories. You were right in front of me. It's strange. Even after a long time, my heart keeps repeating that day." Tears start to fall from my eyes.

"When I close my eyes, my memories take me to that place again. 'I should definitely tell you today.' It's the words that keep repeating in my head every time I remembered them. But I can't make a sound at that moment. I can't say a word. I walk up to you and... hold your bleeding head. You said... 'Will you marry me?' to me." I take a deep breath.

"And then you... close... your eyes. In the hospital, after the surgery has been done, the doctor came up to me and shakes his head. I laughed and then cried because I couldn't believe that... you're gone. I collapsed and cried very hard. You came out from the surgery room and were carried away. I try to hold out my hand to touch you but I can't. I am so weak at that time to even stand." I sit down slowly in front of him.

"I endlessly practiced these words, "I still love you'. I'm waking up from this dream that's like reality. Swallowing up another day that's like a nightmare. But which is real? In my world without you. The only thing I have is to dream of you. Sigh, I should definitely stop today. But I can't avoid you. I tried to turn around and run away to save you... But I can't... You were already being hit by that huge truck... I endlessly told myself 'Let's stop this now, Yuri-ya. Snap out of it.' But in the end, I can't stop." My breath is shaky.

Remembering all those moments and letting it out in front of him, really breaks my heart real bad.

"This nightmare, this memory. Even if it tortures me, even if it keeps repeating. I'm going back to this dream, where I can meet you. At least for today. I can't just go and leave you like this. I wanted to stop time and just turn back all the beautiful memories we had." I wipe my tears that are flowing endlessly.

"I endlessly dreamed of you saying, let's start again. In the end, if you say that to me. I would live in this dream... I wouldn't wake up... I love you so much, Woo Y/n. Watch over me from up there okay babe? I really want to stay really really bad. But time just won't wait for me." I slowly stand up.

"I guess I'll get going by now. Bye, babe."

I waved at him. As I was about to leave, somebody grabbed my hand. I turned around and it's...

"Hello, Yuri-ya!" No, I can't believe it...

"I love you so much and I miss you, babe." He comes closer to me and I closed my eyes. But there's nothing that touched my lips. I opened my eyes and... nobody's there.

"Sigh, imaginations always get ahead of me..." I continued walking back to the dorm to meet my members.

"Yuri-ya... Have you visited him?" Chaeyeon unnie said and I slowly nodded.

I throw myself on the bed. I wished that I could reverse the time and get back to that day.

But what can I do? I'm not a superhero. Take care up there, babe. Always remember me, my lovely Woo Y/n...