Chapter 24:The start of summer break!

Hello everyone....

Today is a rainy day here but this chapter is gonna be quite shiny haha.....

Let's start..^__^

"Mei...."You heard someone whispering your name in your left ear."Mei...wake up..."You kept hearing the familiar voice and finally opened your eyes.You smiled in the view of Jongin looking at you while hugging you.

"Good morning...."You said and blushed when realized that both of you were naked.The night you slept together with Jongin seemed like a dream now.

"Good morning my babe..."He smiled and kissed your forehead while hugging you tighter,his hands around your waist.

"Thank you for accepting me even if I'm not pure...."You said and he looked surprised.

"What do you mean Mei?"

"I mean....I'm not a virgin...and I lost my virginity in the most disgusting way...."He was listening to your words with such a warm look.

"Don't say things like that."He embraced you putting your head on his chest."For me it doesn't matter....I just want to believe that I was able to clean your body and soul from the dirt those beasts left on you."He kissed your head.His warm voice and thoughtful words made you teary.

"Yes Jongin...you made me feel like I'm pure again...thank you."You tried to say between sobs.

"Don't cry my cute crybaby."He looked into your eyes with his handsome smile warming your heart."Stop crying or I'll kiss you all over your body...every part."He smirked with an evil look.

"Hey I'm not crying so don't."You blushed in the thought of him doing that when it's shiny and he can see everything.

"Only a little!I want to kiss you."He did some aegyo which is so rare from him and made you laugh.

"Hahaha Jongin you're so cute."You pinched his cheeks.

"I'm not cute!"He raised his voice slightly and pulled with his strong hands all your body towards him.You blushed so much cause he made you lie on him with your bare chest against his bare chest.

"U-ugh I g-got it...You're n-n-not cute...can you let me go?"You said tentatively.

"Just stay some minutes there or we're gonna repeat what we did at night and you won't be able to go to school!"He laughed and hugged you tight.

"U-ugh...okay!Arraseo.."You said and closed your eyes while listening to his heartbeat.

.

.

.

.

.
@2 hours later-at school@

"Mei you look somehow different today....did something happened?"Helena wondered while looking at you.

"E-eh really??What do you mean different!?"You asked surprised.

"Like you're the sun itself."She smiled.

"U-ugh the sun?"You blushed.

"Wait a minute!Yesterday you went to find Jongin and you never went back home which means....OH my gosh!You!With Jongin!I'm so happy for you!"She shouted while hugging you with all her possible strength.

"Yahh don't shout!"You put your hand on her mouth.Even if you're on the roof anyone could hear you.

"Haha okay...I won't shout again.But you two are idiots.You did it on the previous day before the summer break will start.You have all the summer waiting for you."She said reminding you that today is actually the last day of school.With all these happened you had completely forgotten about it.