Nia Nal x Reader

Request from my Tumblr:

Hi! Could I request a Nia Nal/reader where reader has been best friends with the Danvers Sisters since childhood and just moved to National City so Kara hosts a game night and Nia and reader immediately crush on each other and everyone tries setting them up?

(Y/N)- Your Name

A/N- Ok so I tried my best to write this and I hope that you like it because I have spent sooo much time rewriting this over and over again because I felt like I wasn't writing it correctly lol.

You were extremely excited. You were finally going to be able to see your childhood friends Kara and Alex for the first time in years. They wanted to introduce you to their friends so Kara had said that she was going to host a game night tonight and invite everyone. You were slightly nervous because you weren't always the best with new people. You had promised you were going to show upon though because no one could say no to Kara. You quickly made your way over to her apartment once you saw the time. When you reached her apartment you went to raise your hand to knock on the door but before you were able to the door was ripped open by Kara.

"(Y/N)! You're finally here!" Kara said with excitement in her voice before she hugged you tightly. You laughed and hugged her back. 

"Hey Kara." You looked around her and saw Alex standing there and you gave her a small smile. "Hey Alex." You said. She chuckled and waved. Kara let you go and led you inside quickly.

"(Y/N) meet everyone, everyone meet (Y/N)." Kara said. You shook your head at her and blushed slightly as everyone turned to you. They all waved and said hi to you and you waved back shyly. Kara led you to everybody and introduced you to them properly. You liked Winn because you could geek out with him and you spent a good 30 minutes talking with him.

"Kara. Why didn't you tell me how smart (Y/N) is? I finally have someone who understands my language." Winn told Kara jokingly. You laughed at him. He was pretty cool and now you knew someone who was able to understand you when you went off on rants about computers and hacking. You were happy you were getting along so well with everyone. Kara had told you there was still one person she wanted you to meet and led you over to Nia. You're eyes widened as you saw her. She was beautiful and you could feel the blush beginning to take over.

"(Y/N), This is Nia. Nia this is my best friend (Y/N)." Kara introduced you two. You just kinda stared at her before remembering your manners.

"H...Hi Nia. You um you look very pretty." You mumbled out. Nia smiled at you and blushed. 

"Thank you (Y/N). You don't look so bad yourself." She replied. Karas eyes widened before she smirked. She sneaked away from the both of you going over to talk to everyone else. You didn't even realize as everyone began to watch you and Nia interact with each other. They could all see you both liked each other. The only question was how were they going to get the two of you to get together. They watched as you said something that made Nia laugh and she placed her hand on your arm. Oh yea they definitely had to get you two together. Meanwhile you were just trying to not make a complete fool of yourself in front of Nia. She was the most amazing girl you had met. She was beautiful, funny, and down to earth. 

"You're really funny (Y/N)." Nia told you. 

"Me? You're the one thats funny. Do you look up your puns or do they just come to you naturally?" You asked her smiling. 

"Oh, thats just me. If there is a pun to be made ill be the one to make it." You shook your head at her and chuckled. Could this beautiful woman get any more perfect you asked yourself. You were about to say something to her when Kara called you over. You walked over to her and she asked for your help with something in her bedroom. You were confused because couldn't see just ask someone else but you agreed to help her. You should have known it was a trick and shortly after Kara had left you in the room Nia came walking in looking just as confused as you felt.

"(Y/N)? Kara said you needed help." Nia said the confusion clear in her voice. Your eye widened as you realized what Kara was planning but before you could do anything Kara closed the door and held it closed. 

"I think we were both tricked." You said to Nia in irritation. You heard Kara laugh and what you assumed to be everyone high fiving each other. Of course Kara would do this to you. You should have known that she would see the crush you had developed on Nia when you saw her. 

"Why would she do this?" Nia asked you. You bit your lip in nervousness before running your hand through your hair. You weren't sure if you should tell her but you knew Kara would keep you both locked in her until you confessed.

"Becauseihaveacrushonyouandshewantsmetoadmitit." You said as quickly as you could.

"Um (Y/N), you wanna say that a little bit slower so I can understand you." Nia said. You took a deep breath in before letting it out slowly. You were going to kill Kara and Alex and anyone else involved in their planning.

"She did this because I may have a slight crush on you. Don't worry though I understand that you don't..." you were cut off by the feeling of Nias lips on yours. You felt yourself freeze in shock. Holy shit. Nia was kissing you. You slowly began to kiss her back. She pulled away from you slightly. 

"I may have a slight crush on you to." She whispered and you smiled before connecting your lips in another kiss. Maybe you wouldn't kill them after all.