|009|

Taehyung was passing around the room. It's been a day and you still haven't returned.

"Don't you dare fucking call me a slut. I'm not the one screwing someone whilst married to someone am I?"

That was the last thing EunHa has said to him before she left. He's just assumed that she'd be back after she cooled off.

"Pick up the god damn phone." Taehyung growled calling her once more. Again no answer. He stormed out of the room making his way down to the lobby.

"Have you seen EunHa?" He asked the woman at the desk.

"Mrs Kim? Yes, she went into the restaurant not too long ago." Taehyung walked out of the building and to the hotel's restaurant. Indeed she was there sat having breakfast with another man.

He marched over to her pulling her up into his arms. "Baby where were you?" He asked holding her tight. Squeezing her hip.

"You must be Taehyung," the other man said getting up. EunHa pushed herself out of Taehyungs grasp.

"Yes, I'm Taehyung her husband." He glared, putting an arm around her waist making sure she wouldn't be able to leave.

"I know." The man smiled. "She told me last night."

This enraged Taehyung. "What."

"She stayed over last night. I hope you don't mind, we insisted." Namjoon, the man from yesterday, said walking over with a coffee.

"I'm Namjoon by the way and this is Seokjin my-"

"We're leaving." He said glaring at the two men before dragging EunHa away.

"Stop!" EunHa exclaimed as they met an empty corridor. "What is wrong with you?!"

"What is wrong with me?! Did you seriously just fucking ask that?! You spent the night with those men! You really are a fucking slut!"

EunHa growled slapping his chest. "I hate you!" She yelled. "Stop calling me a slut you don't even know the full story!"

Taehyung scoffed. "You don't even fucking explain-"

"You never gave me a chance to!" She huffed.

"Well then, by all means, explain." Taehyung rolled his eyes. EunHa scoffed shaking her head before leaving.

"At this point, I'm not even going to bother." She muttered before she was completely out of sight.

"Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled running to him. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't misinterpret anything, EunHa was upset so I told her she could stay with us rather than sleep in the lobby like she was planning to do. You see Seokjin, my fiancé had booked a room with 2 beds-"

"Your fiancé?" Taehyung cut him off.

"Yes, we're getting married in a couple of months," Namjoon confirmed.

"Oh, congrats-I have to go." Just as he was about to leave Namjoon stopped him.

"I don't know what's going on in your marriage but stop hurting her. She doesn't deserve it." With that Namjoon had left, as if he hadn't been there in the first place.

[A/n] [Edited]

Welp
Any good anime you guys can recommend for me?

QOTD: who's your bias wrecker?