[Chapter 5] "Family"

{Edited}

(A/N - Before this starts, I just want to let everybody know that there will be a lot of references throughout the story, so I'm sorry if you don't understand them.)

Previously:

(Leo) - "How badly do you really want this thing dead?"

(Gantz) - "Fine, we will prepare the money when the job is completed."

(Leo) - "I appreciate the business, farewell."

Leo gives a small but terrifying smile as Gantz leaves...

(Gantz) - "I did not want to believe it at first, but it seems that the rumors that his level was in the 100's was not a lie after all."

____________________________________

[Holy Knight] (Leo):

[Race: High Human]

[Age: 36]

[Level 156]

[Stats]

HP: ?????

Attack: ?????

Speed: ?????

Defense: ?????

Magic: ?????

Intelligence: ?????

Luck: ?????

Skills: ?????

Special Skills: ?????

Passive Skills: ?????

Equipment: Holy Sword (Attack +1000), Holy Chestplate (Defense + 1400), Holy Leggings (Speed +250, Defense +750), Holy Boots (Speed +800), Swordsman Gloves (Attack +200, Defense +100).

Titles: Holy Knight, God Slayer, Swordsman, Leo, S ranked Adventurer, Dragon Slayer, Sun God Leo.

(End)

__________________________________

Okay, I need to find a way to evolve quickly so I can communicate with the humans. I will probably evolve around level 25 considering that the levels required to evolve tend to get exponentially larger as I evolve more.

I am already level 14 and not even a year old yet. A guy who was 33 was at level 82, so I think my growth compared to everyone else is greater due to my [Accelerated Growth](S). This skill will be really helpful on my way to evolve into an adult dragon.

I got a skill called [Dark Aura](F) which is a huge problem for me since it will drive people away from me, making it so much harder to talk to people.

I have a kind heart, but being a badass scary dragon has its pros and cons. It gives me skills that will make my life easier and I am really powerful. The thing is, people are scared of my power and think that I will destroy them and this world.

I am currently in the 'Demon Forest' and I only wiped out 100 feet of land with my [End of Creation](SSS). I should probably get to higher ground to see how big this forest really is.

I climb up a tree which was simply due to the fact that I have razor-sharp claws that can cut through a lot of objects. I tested it on a boulder and it slashed the boulder in three perfectly cut lines where my claws hit.

When I got to the top of the tree, I look all around me and can not see an end to this ginormous forest.

I guess I will have to start walking in one direction.