Ch.18.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

Nezu was quite good company to the feline, and she to him, it had been a week since they met and he had given her access to the school grounds with her very own ID card like the students whom could pass the gate, her entry pass was hung around her neck to join her necklace, no one really questioned it because she always got showered with odd gifts and brought some home from time to time, she did indeed get her own room in the new house but only used it for her treasures, for sleeping next to her new family was quite less lonely than sleeping alone.

And they didn't quite mind her either, for she helped them become the family they were now, and today would be no different, except for the fact the scarred boy had his first day at his new school today, and because of it he was using the cooking skills he learned from his Boyfriends mother to make pancakes for breakfast, and he cooked up a nice piece of Salmon for the cat, and placed it on her plate along with some cat friendly pancakes.

"Morning little listeners" The blonde male yawned taking a seat at the table, and smelling the delicious smell coming from the plate placed at the table "When did you learn how to cook?" he questioned the dyed haired teen.

"I learned from Miss Midoriya" Shoto stated, taking a seat at the table as well, "Did Dad already leave so he could sleep?" the dyed black haired boy knew for certain both his adoptive dad's were teachers at his new school, but he didn't know one was his Homeroom teacher just yet.

"Nah, for some odd reason Eraser stayed in, I swear he's becoming lazier each day, he should be coming down in five minutes in his yellow sleeping bag" the blonde male had his hair down for once today to tired to use hair gel to keep it in it's normal style, and as he predicted the black haired lazy man tumbled down the stairs in his sleeping bag and crawled his way to the table, struggling a bit to get in a chair before face planting into his pancakes and somehow eating them without his hands.

The other three at the table sighed used to this routine already, the man would somehow eat his food without hands just like the feline whom just recently learned to use her paws like hands from her tea drinking companion, he was also researching ways to make it so humans could understand her as well, the creature was indeed a genius.

"I must get going before I am late" The dyed black haired boy stated placing his dishes in the sink and grabbing his backpack that was All Might themed, the feline jumped from her usual spot onto his shoulder making him slightly confused "I guess your coming with me I hope they allow you on school grounds"

Little did he know she was a regular there, many of the teachers have seen her and Nezu having tea days, and by some odd occurrence no one in the house ever caught her in the school yet, and two of them worked there, than again this was his first day.

And as he made his way out of the house he noticed his Boyfriend standing by the door scarfing down a slice of toast, eyeing how baggy the uniform was the male frowned slightly "Morning Sho-Chan, i-is {Y/N} joining us today?" the hero fanboy questioned.

"Indeed, and why is you uniform baggy?" Shoto questioned with a frown "It hides everything from view, also I got you a gift" pulling something from his uniform pants pocket he moved close to the green haired boy pinning back some green hair with a Snowflake hair clip, one that made people know this green haired boy belonged to him.

"T-Thanks Sho-Chan, my bangs were kinda bothering me" Izuku blushed, before grabbing his boyfriends hand, hopefully he wouldn't be placed in the same class as that rude boy from the exams, than again Shoto did give the engine legged boy an icy glare and his other adoptive dad stood up for the dyed black haired boys boyfriend.

Little did both know the class would be filled with people that have met the feline before, all of which had their minds changed by her and pushed to try to become heroes, and soon the engine legged boy would meet the feline and change his ways, for she had that affect on people.

Even if it meant Pissing of Fate each time she did it.

- - -

{9/18/19}

{So we all remember Shoto's hero costume the first design right? what if the first design was made by the Reader,Aizawa and Present Mic instead like how Inko made Izu-Chan's costume? would you guys like to see me try and draw a costume for Sho-Chan or keep his original costume idea?}