Tom Holland x Reader

"Hey guys! And welcome back to my channel! So today is going to be a bit different, as you can tell by the title, it's The Boyfriend Tag, and I know you all are probably freaking out right now with tons of questions but I'll get to them." You laughed, watching your boyfriend Tom from the sidelines.

"Now, I had tweeted out earlier questions for this very video, and I'm going to answer some with and without him on camera." You started, bringing your phone into view before scrolling through your notes.

"So the first question is, Why did you never mention you were dating before until now? Which is a great question." You clapped your hands, a bright smile on your face.

"We had decided to keep it secret for a while, sometimes you just don't want a public relationship that everyone knows about and can potentially ruin what you have with that person. But after some time we talked and decided it was time to finally tell you all." You smiled, watching as Tom was pretending to be you, making you laugh.

"Okay next question, Do we know who this mysterious person is? And the answer to that is yes." You wiggled your eyebrows, making Tom laugh and you throw a pillow at him.

"I think you'll really like him, I know I do." You teased, as Tom blew a kiss to you.

"Alright, next questionnnnn," You dragged out, scrolling through more of your notes, "Does he like that you're a YouTuber? And by that I mean does he support what you do? Which is a very nice question." You replied, setting your phone down, looking into the camera.

"In fact, he does support me and what I do, I love making YouTube videos for you guys and I know after today he'll most likely be in them too. But in conclusion yes, he does like that I'm a YouTuber and he does support me, and I support him in what he does too." You smiled, giving a thumbs up into the camera and a cheesy wave to Tom.

"If you guys couldn't tell by now, he's sitting behind the camera making fun of me." You laughed, as Tom dramatically gasped, his hand on his chest and a shocked expression on his face.

"Alright I guess now I should introduce you to this dork of a boyfriend of mine." You laughed as you motioned Tom to come and introduce himself.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend Tom Holland." You smiled, as Tom leaped into the camera, waving to all the viewers before kissing your cheek.

"Hey darling, and hello all you beautiful humans out there." Tom grinned, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as you laughed.

"It was like you were meant to be a YouTuber, they could be called 'Tom's Darlings.'" You laughed, as he glared at you playfully.

"I would so own it." He bragged, making the both of you laugh before you went back to the questions.

"Alright, so since I now have this dork next to me, we can answer the questions for the both of us." You looked at Tom who was making faces into the camera.

"Yo, brown eyes." You teased, poking his cheek as he looked over at you, a stupid smile on his face.

"I'm ready, give me your best question." He dared, making you laugh as you read the next question.

"How did you two meet? And who made the first attempt to get to know each other?" You read aloud, before looking at Tom who was already smiling.

"I remember this so easily, so basically Y/N was working at a little shop where I was filming one day, and I went in to get a snack and I may or may not have said something really cheesy to make her laugh. And then from there on I kept going in to see her, and then I asked her out on a date." He smiled, rubbing your arm gently, as he kissed your forehead.

"As you all know, Tom is a dork, so his charm worked very well." You teased, before reading the next question.

"Okay, Tom, How long have we been together? And if you have, what was your first kiss like in one word." You raised your eyebrows, watching him in curiosity.

"Well we've been dating for about five to six months, and our first kiss, oh damn, one word? Ummmm.." He paused for a moment, making you giggle as he thought about it. "I'd have to say the one word I'd use would be magical, because it was all I could think about for weeks, it was like you had put a spell on me." Tom teased, pulling you into his lap as you laughed.

"Alright, last question, Can you two kiss on camera?" You looked up at Tom, a smirk on your lips as he looked down at you.

"Should we do the Spider-Man kiss?" You questioned, watching as his eyes lit up.

You both stood up, Tom hanging upside down from your bed as you placed both your hands on his cheeks, pressing your lips against his as his hands found their way into your hair.

You both pulled apart, Tom jumping down from your bed as he engulfed you in a hug, before throwing you over his shoulder.

"Thomas! Put me down!" You laughed, as he twirled you around in circles, before setting you on the floor.

"Just so you know, karma is a bitch." You shouted, rushing back to the camera, as Tom wrapped his arms around you once again.

"Well there you have it everyone, this was The Boyfriend Tag, and from what you could see in only a matter of minutes, Tom is a cheeky little shit and therefore, that is why he was hidden away!" You laughed, as Tom gasped in fake shock.

"How dare you, I'm amazing and you love me." He grinned, turning you around so you could face him.

"Say you love me." He smirked, his arms never leaving your waist as you refused.

"Nope! Never!" You shouted, laughing as your camera was capturing every second of you two playfully fighting.

"Say it or I will tickle you so hard." Tom declared, making you squeal and squirm in his arms.

"Fine! Fineeee, I love you." You smiled defeated, as he pressed his lips against yours quickly, smiles forming on both of your faces.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did please give it a big thumbs up," You made two thumbs up motions as Tom copied you, a smile on his face as you continued your outro, "Subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos! I upload them every Thursday! Alright bye guysss!" You smiled, before blowing a kiss and covering the camera with your hands.

You sat back, leaning into Toms chest, his arms naturally wrapping around you.

You soon uploaded the video, everyone freaking out that Tom was the one you had been secretly dating all these months. They all were so happy for the both of you, they even started creating ship names for the both of you.

"They really like us together." You told him as you scrolled through the comments, a smile on his face.

"Looks like I'm going to be a main guest on your channel now aren't I?" Tom chuckled, looking at the comments with you.

You logged onto your twitter, tweeting out the title of your next video.

New Tweet From @Y/NonYouTube

Here's what you have to look forward to next week! Love you all so much!

Boyfriend Does My Makeup Challenge.
You couldn't help but laugh at Tom's excited expression, this was going to be so much fun, and it was only the beginning.

Credit: sweetlysilent.tumblr.com