|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~

Unedited.
Embry's Pov.

I wake up to the sound of a roaring engine and what sounds like my mate singing along to some heavy metal rock music buzzing into my ear.

Wait a minute! My mate singing I think to myself as my brain starts to work again.

No way. I think again as I open up my eyes quickly only because I've just got to see this for myself. Oh, and Goddess behold.

Here he is in the driver seat, gripping the steering wheel with his head held back as he sings along to the radio in a horrible tune. Yes! They still play music on the radio after the Awakening War. It's mostly vampires singing about how they would love to sink their fangs into other species skin, but they still do.

In fact, the News and Media still exist in general. Along with everything else that was once run by the humans before the vampire takeover. The only difference is the vampires control everything and when I say everything. I mean everything!

So other species like us werewolves are forced to live a more simple life. We don't have the luxury of watching vampire television, listening to vampire singers, or utilizing electronic devices that were created by their vampire inventors. Nor, do we want to.

Anyway back to what I was saying. Cyrus is very much so singing along, sounding absolutely horrible. He sounds like a broken record singing along to the heavy metal vampire song but at least he does look the part with his thick, long, and full mahogany hair swaying back and forth. In front of his pantie melting face. He is so handsome.

Cyrus looks that damn good. One may even say that he looks like a Rockstar himself. Yeah, he does the rock star who can't sing, but a very good-looking one indeed. I find myself staring at him in complete awe. He is beautiful.

"You're awake," suddenly acknowledges Cyrus, as he turns the radio down and flashes me a cocky grin.

I continue to stare at him as he accelerates and then merges onto the deserted state way.

His cocky grin turns into a full-fledged smile as I stare at him in silence for a little while longer.

Goddess I swear it should be illegal for this man to smile and those lips. Cyrus delicious and sumptuous cinnamon tasting lips, they taste so good. In fact, I can still taste his tongue in my mouth. Just thinking about the kiss that we shared makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

His lips have left their mark on me. I try to turn around and look the other way but for some strange reason I can't break the stare. He's just so handsome. My eyes travel then flickers in the direction of his hand. It's placed onto the gearshift right next to my thigh.

We're so close I can feel his touch on my skin. All it takes is one wrong move on my end and this car will be basked in the scent of my arousal. I swallow down the sudden lump that has found its way in my throat. Just thinking about how his touch makes weird things happen to me. My lips unintentionally curve into a soft smile.

"Take a picture, Sunshine. It will last longer," he tells me in between his deep and sexy husky laughter, setting my entire face on fire.

Oh, Gosh! How embarrassing? I was just blatantly staring at him with a weird smile planted on my lips like a creep and of course he just had to tease me about it.

Shame on him! Cyrus is so cocky. Always have been and always will be, but he was never this, this, Chill..... It's kind of mind-blowing if you sit and really think about it. Since day one, Cyrus has been nothing but an asshole. He's been a complete asshole by the way. Now, all of a sudden he's acting like a brand-new person.