part 2 showdown with mr mohawk

Nonon pov

Nonon stood in a a small theater room
And choreographing her band members in song it wasn't her purpose for being here and she was just doing it as an elaborate form of passtime. Her real buisness was with 4 eyes and his task of collecting data

Inmuneta stepped forward from the shadows and spoke.

Inmuneta: well what a surprise I didn't expect you to be here of all places and on short notice.

Nonnon: I've known satsuki longer then any of you and Intend to deliver perfection just as she is.

Inmuneta: don't forget she wants both of them alive?

Nonon: I still can't believe she's interested in the little nerd he's just a pest and shows no real threat to lady satsuki. But fine I'll fulfill both orders and besides I need to pay matoi back for destroying my biology club so move along poiondexter.

Y/N pov: I can't believe her right now. Pour my heart out and still she does this, idiot.

Y/N was almost to the academy and could just see it in sight as he continued with his thoughts.

Why do I bother anyway it's like she's just begging to be killed. And of course who has to always give her medical attention and listen to her whine about it? Me.

Shinkets: Really your subconscience tells me diffrent.

Y/N: Not now shinkets

Y/N was currently driving up the hill to school.

Shinkets: oh come on y/n don't deny It . I se how you look at her "parts" when you play doctor.

Y/N: you are sick man. shut up about that already.
(why does everyone think that a girl and guy can't be friends were not even the same species.

Shinkets: you know I can hear you right?

Y/N: can't hear you driving up the hill.

Shinkets: just saying.

Y/n stopped and got off the bike then

Y/N okay I just need to find her now now if I were a crazy scissor wielding biker girl who jumps into everything dangerous just to find answers where would I-

BOOM

Well that was easy.

Ryuko pov

Ryuko who was currently fighting g tsugumu had managed to transform just before he attacked and was holding up pretty well

*Slash slash Ting*

Ryuko: hey what's wrong I thought you said their'd be no way for me to transform around you well lookie here.

She continued to dodge and block everything tsugumu threw at her, the fear she had before had seemingly washed away.

Then suddenly a strange looking claw hit her in the arm

Ryuko: huh

Y/N: their you are.

Both ryuko and tsugumu stopped fighting as y/n ran over to ryuko and quickly embraced her.

Y/N: thank god I wasn't to late.

Ryuko: *blush* y/n hey what are you doing?

Y/N: after hugging ryuko did a 180 and slapped ryuko upside the head.

Y/N: saving my dumbass friend! Again!

Ryuko: Hey you can't hit a girl!

Y/N: you can If said girl lies to your face and runs to her death!