The samurai: Chapter 1

Izuku isn't your typical quirkless kid. No, he's far from it. Most people when they see his physical strength think he has a strength enhancer quirk and others that see his speed believe he has a quirk that allows him to move at the speed of sound. But their speculations are wrong because he is indeed quirkless but he doesn't let that get in his way on becoming the number one hero!

It was a normal peaceful day for Izuku, well almost. It would be a peaceful day if it weren't for a certain slime villain terrorizing a city. At first Izuku was just walking but once he heard an explosion he was subconsciously brought to the scene. Upon arriving Izuku noticed a few things. The heroes weren't doing anything, the villain has a hostage and that he really dislikes fake pro heroes but all of these thoughts were quickly shoved away as Izuku charged straight to the sludge villain at great speeds and freed the hostage and got rid of the sludge villain with a single punch that also changed the weather. Something Izuku failed to notice before running in and helping was the fact that there were news reporters watching and recording and that the attention was on him because of him jumping in to save someone he doesn't know (he doesn't meet Katsuki until this point because he was raised by Aizawa and didn't go to school and just trained his body and mind 24/7) once he realized that he was being recorded by the news he ran as fast as possible away from the scene because he wanted to make it a surprise that he was coming home today because he's been living up in the woods for at least the last 2 years but he did have his phone on him so he can contact his dad when he wasn't busy. But luckily his dad hadn't looked at the news yet and looked really surprised that Izuku had returned home.

"Izuku, why didn't tell me you were coming I would have made food or ordered food, actually the latter sounds like a good idea what would you like for us to order?" Aizawa asked while holding his phone ready to call some place to order. "I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you and I would like pizza because I'v only had berries and rabbit or bear to eat  whilst I was out. Oh I also want you to take me to get a sword finally instead of just leaving me to this wooden one" Izuku responded. You see Izuku has been using a wooden sword for practice and has even cut trees and boulders with the wooden sword but he still wants to have a sword. "Fine, I'll get you one before the entrance exam just send me a link to the sword you want" Aizawa responded. He knew that eventually he had to buy a real one but he also knew that even with the wooden sword that his son would easily get into UA. "I already know what one I want I'll send it to you know" (The sword at the top (Ichigo's Bankai) is the one Izuku is getting)

Time skip to the beginning of the entrance exam

Izuku was waiting for the signal for the exam to start with his sword still sheaved and refuses to take it out until the exam starts but before it does he is approached by a boy with blue hair. "May I ask why you are carrying a sword?" The boy said. "Oh, this? It's my weapon of choice obviously" Izuku replied kinda confused on why the boy asked about it. "Do you use it because of your quirk? Or do you use it because your quirk isn't physical?" the boy asked, but upon hearing this Izuku broke out in laughter that he didn't include the third option, the one that he doesn't' have a quirk but Izuku doesn't want to tell him the truth just yet. "I guess you could say it's the second one you stated but in a different way" after Izuku says this the doors open and mic yells "Go!!!" which is all Izuku needed to burst at unfathomable speeds for his age and by the time they entered they notice a massive amount of broken robots, 30? no more than that, 46 robots? that seems more like it. More than half of which was 2 pointers and the rest 3 pointers giving him roughly 108 points but that's not all after surveying this area you can find Izuku sitting on a rooftop looking proud of him self and who wouldn't? It hasn't even been a minute and he's already gained 108 points and this got the teachers (except Aizawa) gawking at his show of strength so much so that the R-rated hero had to ask about his quirk but before the principle could answer the question or look at Izuku's info, Aizawa spoke up. "He doesn't have one" he said with a hint of pride in his voice which caught everyone off guard. Both because he said he was quirkless and that he had a prideful tone in his voice. "Oh, and how did you know that?" asked the principle. "Simple, I'm his adoptive father" Aizawa stated which got a lot of people's jaws to drop. "oh, then care to explain how he's so strong without a quirk?" ask Nezu "I don't fully know how but Izuku has trained harder than anyone else and even when I first saw him fight a bear despite being injured he seemed to gain even more strength than he had when he wasn't injured" Aizawa said.

Time skip to the 0 pointer

As everyone was running away form the robot, there was one who stood still looking at the giant robot but his attention was soon adverted from the robot to someone who yelped in pain and that's when he saw someone was trapped and couldn't escape so he dashed over to the girl and before the girl could register that he was there he sliced the rock into a million pieces and simply said to her. "I recommend you try to escape, this robot has pissed me off so I'm going to let loose in a way" Izuku says before seemingly disappearing only to reappear in front of the robots face and unsheaving his sword a bit and closing it. Everyone was wondering why he did it but then they saw the 0 pointer get diced into 2,000 pieces leaving Izuku to land on the ground like nothing happened. 

Time skip brought to you by a writer that is running off of 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days and wanting to end this part as quick as possible to sleep

 Izuku had gotten accepted into UA and had 168 points because of saving the girl, putting him in 1st place.

(thank you for reading. If you read my other stories, don't worry because I'm not giving up on them I'm just had this idea and wanted to do it before my idea slipped away)

(Izuku also has a lot of scars, and I mean a lot of scars. His torso is littered with them because of fist fighting 10 bears at the same time as well as his arms)