Part 26

"So tell me what happened." Namjoon sat on the bed crossed legged in front of his fiancé, also in the same position.

"Right now?" Jin began to play with the sleeves of his pink sweater, the only thing he wore on top of his boxers. He stared at Namjoon with a nervous expression, regretting his decision to tell him everything.

"Yes right now." He shifted closer and placed a hand on Jin's thigh before placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm listening... I will always be here."

"OK." Jin sighed, lowering his gaze down. "I lived with my parents, I call them mama and papa."

"That's cute." Jin lifted his gaze to see a smile on Namjoon's face. A smile flashed on his face but was quickly replaced by worry when he remembered the situation at hand.

"We lived in the castle." Jin waited for his response.

"A castle?" Namjoon furrowed his brows in confusion. "I didn't know you were that rich."

"Well we aren't actually rich but the castle is for the family." Jin said, knowing well Namjoon thinks he is referring to just a building. He wanted to play around the truth since he was still scared. "My parents are the best."

"They are. They gave me the most beautiful person in the world to make mine." Jin couldn't help but smile, especially with the loving way Namjoon was looking at him. "Why don't you want to go visit them then?"

"I want to but..." He paused for a moment and sighed. "One day he attacked and we managed to stop him but my parents said it still wasn't safe."

"Who attacked you?" Namjoon asked. Amidst his confusion, He was still glad nothing happened to him. "Why didn't you call the police?"

"We managed to stop him." Jin stared at him.

"How?" Namjoon asked.

"He's power was no match for my parent's." Jin answered.

"His power?" Namjoon furrowed his brows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"After I escaped with help from one of my parent's allies..." Jin ignored his question, still playing with his sleeves as his nervousness grew. "I came to this world... I didn't know what to do or where to go." Jin noticed the utter confusion on Namjoon's face. "That was the day you found me walking by the street. You let me stay with you and work for you. I had to move out because I was afraid I was falling for you and you will find out the truth."

"What truth?" Namjoon asked.

"I...I'm not human." Jin sat there, staring at him but got confused when Namjoon's confused expression turn to an amused one.

"I never considered you human. You are too beau..."

"I'm a Gumiho Joonie." Jin continued but Namjoon was still smiling.

"Tha..." Namjoon's words were cut off when he noticed Jin's eyes slowly turn a bright blue, glowing in the dimly lit room.

"I am a tailed beast." Jin became nervous when Namjoon just sat there staring at him with a blank expression. "I know I should have told you earlier but..." Jin placed both his hands on Namjoon's hand on top on his thigh. "I didn't want to lose you. I know I lied to you..."

"About what?" Namjoon interrupted, still staring into Jin's bright eyes.

"W-What?" Jin stared at him in confusion.

"What did you lie to me about?" Namjoon continued, taking his fiancé's hands in his which surprised Jin.

"I-I.. I didn't tell you what I am." He replied.

"You never told me you were human either so you didn't lie." He placed both his hands on Jin's cheeks and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Y-You aren't going to leave me?" Jin said after he broke the kiss, their face only inches away.

"Didn't I tell you I can't live without you?" Namjoon said in a soft tone.

"B-Bu..." Jin was still surprised by his attitude.

"Well that's what you've managed to do to me honey... I don't care what you are, that's who I fell in love with." He placed another kiss on his lips. "What?" He asked when he noticed Jin staring at him with tears slowly forming in his eyes. He suddenly leaped forward and circled his hands around his neck in a hug, causing Namjoon to fall back on the bed. He chuckled and placed his hands around his waist.

"I love you." Jin snuggled into his neck.

"I love you too." Namjoon placed a kiss on his neck. Jin sat up on his waist, knees on both side, staring down at him with a smile as his hands rested on his bare chest. "These eyes look beautiful on you."

"I got them from my mom." He replied.

"Tell me more about your world." Namjoon placed his hands on Jin's waist.

"It's beautiful; everything there is natural and just... just magical." Jin said, remembering his world.

"You miss home." Namjoon said, noticing the slight sadness in his eyes.

"Yes I do." Jin sighed. "But I'm happy here with you." He smiled again.

"Why can't you go and visit? I thought you managed to stop the one who attacked. I can go with you" Namjoon noticed Jin's sadness come back again.

"He came back." Jin said.

"How do you know?" He asked. "Why are you scared of him?" Namjoon gave his waist a light squeeze.

"He tried to kill me Jonnie... He wants to rule so he tried to kill the only heir to the throne." Jin said.

"Come here." Namjoon said when he noticed tears forming in his eyes. Jin lowered his body down for a hug. "It's ok. It will be fine."