12

When I went to uni after my days off, I could feel a lot of people watching me. I knew I wasn't being paranoid either but since I had my music blaring in my ears, I couldn't hear what they were saying about me. I frowned at a group of people and they quickly looked away and I let out a sigh.

Great. I wonder what rumour was being spread about me this time.

I ignored the looks and muted comments I was getting and headed to the library to finish up one of my assessments. As usual, it was empty and I headed to the far corner where I normally say. It was away from people and mostly, no one liked to sit at my table. Not many people liked me but that wasn't my fault.

A shadow covered my book and I looked up at Namjoon. I pulled my headphones out and he sat down, looking annoyed.

"Hello, my innocent little bean," I said, "What's up?"

"Everything," He mumbled.

"In a bad mood?"

"More annoyed than anything," He said leaning on his elbows, "Have you heard what people have been saying about you?"

"I've had my headphones in most of the day so that would be a no," I said closing my book, "Is it anything good?"

"Not really," He said, "Someone saw us kissing at the shopping centre,"

"Ok and that's a bad thing?"

"Well, no, but there is now a rumour going around about you,"

I shrugged, "It wouldn't be the first time. What is it? Am I pregnant? Do I have an STD?"

Namjoon frowned, "Why aren't you reacting badly? People are talking about you and not in a good way,"

"You learn a lot about yourself when you hear rumours about yourself," I said, "Namjoon, they are just rumours. People spread rumours because they enjoy drama and watching others break down. They are bored and have nothing better to do. This is why I tend to stay away from people because all they do is cause problems for everyone else. I mean, not everyone but most of the people I used to be around done,"

"Is that why you got the nickname the lone nerd?"

I smiled, "That's one of the better ones. So, are you going to tell me this new information about me?"

Namjoon rubbed the back of my neck, "You like to have sex with anyone with a dick, ugly or good looking,"

"Is that it?"

"No, there is more," He said, "Haewon, I don't think-"

"Just tell me," I said, "It's interesting,"

"You've had a gangbang and you prefer anal to vaginal sex,"

"Huh," I said folding my arms, "I know who spread that rumour,"

"What? Who?"

I rolled my eyes, "Your little crush,"

"How do you know that?" He asked tilting his head, "I know you aren't friends anymore,"

I sighed, "Namjoon, I have had a threesome not a gangbang but we were so drunk,"

"Holy...holy shit," He said quietly, "Is that what you are into?"

I laughed quietly, "No. Although it was a great night, I can't lie about that. But, I prefer a dick in my vag but anal isn't that bad,"

Namjoon went a deep shade of red and he couldn't look at me, "Who-who was it with?"

"Do you really want to talk about this right now?" I asked with a smirk, "Your reaction is turning me on,"

"Haewon!" Namjoon exclaimed and he quickly looked around, "There could have been people here!"

"The library is only ever full when there are exams coming up," I said, "I'm the only person who uses the library and there is no one around,"

"Still,"

"If you are that interested I will tell you," I said, "I mean, I'm sure there will be more rumours being spread about me anyway,"

"I don't know if this is the place to talk about that,"

"Why? Are you getting an erection thinking about me being spit-roasted?" I asked and he choked on air, "Shit, you are so fun to mess with. It was with Taehyung and Jungkook,"

"Your friends!" He asked with wide eyes, "How can you still be so normal around them knowing that they have seen you naked?"

I lifted my eyebrow, "Well, you've licked me out and you can still talk to me normally,"

Namjoon's face went so red I thought he was going to burst with embarrassment, "You are so open. I'm not used to it,"

"My little bean," I said patting his hand, "When you lose all your innocence, you will want to talk with your friends about the pussy you've been getting and the amazing head girls give you,"

"I don't know if I could do that,"

"Then you can practice with me," I said, "Talk about how could I sucked your dick and all that. I can pretend to be a guy,"

"Talking about this is embarrassing,"

"You could always talk to my friends about it," I said, "They are interested in you because I don't associate myself with anyone. Jimin thinks you are special to get me talking,"

"Won't they mention the threesome?" He muttered, "I'm not sure I want to hear about it,"

"If they do, then who cares?" I shrugged, "So, is there anything else about me that I need to find out?"

Namjoon nodded, "They said that you are trying to sleep with me,"

"That is kinda true but it's the other way around,"

"To baby trap me,"

"Ah," I said, "That isn't true though,"

"I told them that it was all bullshit but they just laughed it off," Namjoon said, "Yuji said that I had to be careful around you because you've had abortions before. She said that she is worried for me,"

"And you believed her?"

"No!" He said, "Of course, I didn't,"

"Yuji needs to back the fuck up," I said leaning back in my chair, "She's had it in for me since my ex-boyfriend realised what he lost and dumped her to try and get back with me. Do you still like her?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah, I know. It's dumb,"

"You can't help who you like," I said, "If I was like her, I'd start chatting shit about her but it would all be true,"

"I'm trying to stop them though," He said, "No one is listening though,"

"It's not the end of the world," I smiled, "Anything else before I carry on studying?"

"Um, yeah," Namjoon said, with a blush, "You are my girlfriend and-"

"Interesting," I said, "Well, we can always live up to that rumour,"

"W-what?" He said with wide eyes, "Y-you'd be my g-girlfriend?"

"As much as I don't agree with you trying to impress a bitch, I'll help you out. If you want to make her jealous or go after you then having a girlfriend is the only way," I said, "Turn her advances down and make it hard for her. Once you lose that cute innocence of yours, then hey. We can fake break up and you can get together,"

A/N: Ok. So. I've not been home long from work so ignore any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes. I'm too lazy to correct anything.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33