♥ bonus 13 : Koi no Yakkan (Kyojuro X Reader)

Requested by : Zen_Xera ! Thanks for your patience ! I almost made it into an angst because of an idea I had, but I promise you it's not.

Premonition of love : the sense one can have upon first meeting another person that the two of them are going to fall in love : a future love is inevitable

―❀―

The reminiscence of the times he spent at the peak of his youth by your side would waltz through his thoughts at a steady pace, almost like all of his reflexions would end up watching the scene he held as the dearest to his heart. What could appear to be pure sphallolalia, was in fact the landmark of long childish years of everlasting promises and love expressed by what used to be two young kids, blinded by the colors of the world each of them shed into one another's.

«  - (First Name) ! I'll be your husband someday, you know that right ?! And I'll bring you flowers !

- Of course I do know, silly ! But flowers don't last forever.. how can I keep them close to me forever then..?

- Well then, I'll just bring you flowers everyday ! »

―❀―

Growing up, the small love story grew into something more serious, and the idea of love itself changed its form. It started as a pink canvas that looked like the sweetest fairy tale, carefree and away from the hardships. It then got mixed with blue, as doubts and self issues got in the way of this clear canvas. Then, nuances of yellow shed its tears as fears mingled within the most genuine feeling in the world, only to be balanced with a profound green color, embracing the hope for this once clear canvas not to be forgotten, as the first feeling that gave it life shouldn't be neglected : love. His love for you was finifugal, and he feared the moment when his memory would pull tricks on him and fade the memory of you, of the times where things were so genuinely simple.

Maybe it was love at first sight, but love was a battlefield, a conquest : wouldn't it be too easy to consider that love gave itself away so easily ? Kyojuro liked to think Love wanted for you two to meet, but he knew better than taking you for granted, even though he knew he had fallen in love with you before you did. Kyojuro was quite honest with his feelings, accepting any of them and treasuring the warmth it brought. Whenever it came to you though, it was a different sort of warmth, as it dwelled with the fear of not being able to share that love as much as he wanted to.

In fact, since he became the Flame pillar, it felt like the two of you drifted away, even though you were evolving in the same world as his. It wasn't like you weren't around, but it felt like he couldn't be as close to you as he wished to be. It was like you were drowned in the dark colors of fear and doubts, forgetting about the beautiful pink color that used to cover the entire canvas and the flame that beamed with passion : the multicolored canvas that reflected all sorts of emotions was now covered by black paint, preventing any of the former ones to appear. When he crossed your way, his flame like eyes would take shelter in your (eyes color) ones, begging you for at least a hint of a smile, something that reassured him in the thought that you didn't forget about these years of ethereal agape. Rare were the times where he would find you looking for him, but whenever he did, he felt a wave of warmth carrying his heart to you, since he knew he belonged to you anyway. Hell, you could even stomp on it, his heart was more than willingly laying on the ground you soiled. To him, you were the soothing cold breeze that blew upon the sea, the striking moonlight guiding the world through the darkness of the night, the color box that shed colors to the world. And he didn't even start on your appearance, but he knew no words could describe how breathtaking you were and how much time God must have passed creating you. You were the epitome of an ethereal goddess, the perfect representation of the heavenly lights that covered the gates of Paradise. He never knew what you felt, even if he was sure a deeper connection linked the two of you for an entire lifetime, and even for all the cycles that came after. No matter what, he knew you were meant to be his, it was written in the stars by the angels of the worlds.