8

Cradles - Sub Urban

"Dont be bemused its just the news, I'm Nadja Chamak, a man with the intention of a personal postal express delivery on a hang glider has gone out of control! The police are currently on the scene, will Ladybug and Chat noir show up to save this man? Stay tunned!"

"Woah that's so cool!"

"I wonder if Ladybug will save him."

"Excuse me Miss Bustier can I go to the bathroom?" Marinette asked as you walked into the classroom behind Adrien.

Adrien peeked at his phone and instantly turned around to look at you with sincere eyes.
"I'll be right back [Y/N]"

"Miss Bustier could I also go to the bathroom?" Adrien asked as Miss Bustier excused him.

"Alright class lets settle down, we have a new student with us today, I'm sure you've all met [Y/N]" she assumed motioning towards yourself.

"H-hi.." you waved politely while giving them a smile.

"Hi [Y/N]" you heard mixed voices say as you stopped waving, the awkward smile still on your face.

"[Y/N] why don't you sit in Marinette's spot since she's not here, I'm sure she wont mind moving when she gets back." Miss Bustier said as Alya gave you a worried face.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could sit in the back? I'd hate to mess with the seating arrangement." you said as the whole class gasped in shock.

"She's so kind!"

"She's so considerate! Wow!!"

"Heh..thanks?"

♡♡♡

"And then we wont have to keep secrets from each other anymore

We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawkmoth, then we can both run away to and island far away from everything. We'll live off nothing but fruit and we'll have a little pet hamster and we'll name it.."

"CHAT NOIR"

"I cant accept this rose from you.. I've told you already I'm in love with someone else..."

"I know Milady. But if we weren't here, would things be different between us?"

"Well, you know, I can't even begin to imagine him not being here. I'm sorry Chat Noir I really gotta get going.. And you'd better do the same."

♡♡♡

It was after school and you had been looking for Adrien to watch his fencing class. You'd looked everywhere but he hadn't been seen since he left class this morning.

You checked the locker room where students were in and out constantly with fencing gear, you hoped to find him there.

To your surprise you found him sitting down next to a really pretty girl with short blue~ish black hair.

You quickly went around the corner to observe what was happening. Sure you were invading their privacy but that wasn't important right about now. You could see Adrien handing her a rose which made your cheeks heat up.

There was nothing between you and Adrien, you two had barley known each other for a week. But something about seeing him with her made you all flustered and irritated.