IX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ we are lost and we're falling

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
we are lost and we're falling .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

HE WALKED IN LATE the next morning, well after the sun rose above the horizon and after they all gathered in the planned spot. the warehouse wasn't too far from jimins apartment, and the ravenette was making his way with a coffee in one hand and his phone pressed to his ear with the other.

"you've got two minutes." jungkook said, flicking his arm up to glance at his watch.

"it's sad you don't know by now-" her voice was muffled through the phone and a loud bang followed, most likely a door closing.

quick footsteps were heard as she trotted down the steps of the apartment building and landed on the sidewalk right next to the ravenette as he walked past. "i'm always on time." jina smiled and hung up the phone, slipping the device into the back pocket of her jean shorts.

"if you're on time that means you're late." jungkook said, unamused by her cheeky grin and happy attitude so early in the day.

"yeah yeah, rule 6 i know." she waved him off and fixed her long black hair into a tight ponytail, it was a bit windy today and both of them just wanted to be inside already.

their 'warehouse' was really just a rented out basement at the bottom of an arts building. most of the floors were empty or just periodically rented by people needing them for whatever activities they had planned. it also never seemed suspicious for them to be dragging things in an out since a lot of rooms were used for storage anyways.

the pair turned down an alley to find a set of steps leading down to a side door. there was a key code next to the door and jungkook quickly punched in the numbers that only him and jimin knew of. even that was hard for the raventte to get, the shorter boy was very protective of his equipment.

inside was a wide space, tall ceilings and metal beams stretching across to support — everything was dark, rust red brick walls and dark wood furniture. random boxes sat around and an old couch was in the middle of the room. past this, was a makeshift wall of sliding glass doors covered by eggplant colored curtains on the inside.

jungkook and jina walked up to the glass doors, their motion sliding them open and revealing the room of computers and equipment laid out waist-high metal tables. jimin stood at his computer and typed away, occasionally glancing at the wall where a huge television displayed his work and the presentation he was working on all night for this job. namjoon was standing by the wall and reading of a few papers and blueprints on the table, an old friend beside him and just the sight of the boy made jungkooks nearly show a smile.