Chapter 24

Melanie's POV

Once Anthony left I decided to shower, to you know freshen up

Once Anthony left I decided to shower, to you know freshen up. I can't believe I came with inches of receiving some bomb ass dick. Ugggh

I'm in a pair of sweat pants, and tank top waiting on Anthony to come back. I was on Hulu watching Wu-Tang: An American Saga.
(AN: Show plug😂 go watch it tho🔥🔥.)

I heard a noise coming from downstairs. I figured it was Anthony. "Hey Ant bring me a bag of chips on yo way up."

I go back to watching my show, when the lights go out. Oooh nah bitch, I know I paid my motherfucking light bill. I get off the bed walking over to my door. I hear a deep voice, that sounded nothing like Anthony. "Yeah I'm in, she's by herself."

Awe damn I'm either bout to be robbed or kidnapped. Shit.

I scrambled towards my closet and went inside closing the door softly. I began looking around for the gun Timothy gave me. I ain't gonna go out like no sad bitch. I got shit I still wanna do with my life. I find the gun in a box and began bouncing on my toes hyping myself up.

"Come on Melanie," I whispered,"You are Melanie "Motherfucking" Davis, just go out there and knock that bitch out."

I wait a few minutes to see if he would come towards the closet. Whoever this is got to be the dumbest person I have ever met. I open the closet door a bit and spot him over by my bathroom with his back towards me.

Taking a deep breath, I charge at his ass, and wacked his ass in the back of the head. He dropped to the ground shouting in pain.

He turns around, and looks at me with this very pissed off expression. He lunges for me, but I jump back running out the room, and down the hall hearing him shout and foot steps.

I started damn near jumping down the stairs, and hid in the cut by the stairs, until I realized something....Bitch I got a gun, why the hell am I running.

I jump out of my hiding spot to see him looking around the living room for me, even lifting the couch cushions. Either I hit him too hard in the head, or his mother dropped him as a baby. This nigga is hella dumb. I cock the gun causing him to freeze turning around.

"Who are you, and what do you want? If you don't start talking imma get to shooting." He let's out this soft ass laugh thinking I was playing. He broke into my house, making me run my non-in-shape ass around, and interrupted me watching my tv show, oh he most definitely is getting a cap in his ass.

He starts walking at me, so I shot his ass in his right thigh. He screams like a lil bitch dropping to the ground. "YOU SHOT ME, YO-OU SHOT ME!"

"Of course I did, and if you don't tell me what I need to know I'm gone do it again, what the fuck are you doing here?"

He starts crying and whining about a hospital and this not being apart of the plan. I really didn't want to shoot him again but I need answers out of his ass. The idea to put pressure on his wound to cause him pain pops into my head from all the movies I've watched. I press his wound causing him to hiss, "Tell me what I want to know, I know you didn't come here to bleed out in my living room. You look about 18-19, who sent you here kid."

He just sits there breathing heavily, before falling backwards. He closed his eyes breathing really slow and deep. Damn I think I hit an artery.

I run upstairs grabbing my phone. I dial Anthony. He picks up on the third ring.

"I know you feenin for this dick Mel..."

I cut him off, "Anthony where are you?"

"Still on my way to the trap, it won't take me long, I'll be in and out, and on my way bac..."

"Ant I need you to turn around, and come back here."

"What happened Mel, you sound like you bout to cry. What's up?"

"A boy broke in, and I shot him, and I think I hit an artery, Ant I don't want him to die. He's just a kid."

"Shit, Uhh put pressure on his wound I'm on my way back there."

"Ok." He hung up, and I raced back downstairs. I check to see if he was still breathing, which he was, and then raced to get towels. I placed towels over his wound, and prayed that i didn't just kill some kid.
~~~
Anthony comes busting in causing me to gasp thanking the Good Lord up above. Coming in behind him, was Chris, Mike, Smoke, Nip, and a few others.

"Is he still breathing," Nip asks. "Yeah, but I think he is passed out, he ain't opened his eyes back up yet." Anthony pulls me up off of the floor away from the boy holding me tightly against him. With my ear to his chest, I listen to him breath in deeply. I lean my head back looking at him. He looks back me, and all his emotions were written on his face.

"What," I said. He lets out a deep sigh dropping his hands to my waist. "You scared the shit out my ass. I thought you was finna call me and tell me you wanted me to turn around and bring you my dick, but no somebody broke in." I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Where the hell did you get a gun," He asks "From Tim, he said I needed some sort of weapon stash here in case I'm alone and get surprised guests."

"Well I'm going to check into getting you an actual security system. I don't want shit going sideways with both you and Mani here, and I'm not able to get here fast enough."

"Ok daddy." He rolls his eyes lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "How bout you let daddy fuck up yo walk."

I snort wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would love nothing more, but what about..." I look back to see the boys body was gone from my floor. "The situation is being taken care of as we speak, everything is being straightened out, now back to my question."

I smirk and he began taking off towards the stairs. "Wait, wait we gotta lock the front door Ant."

He grunts changing course going to the front door. He locks it, before taking off towards the bedroom again, with me giggling all the way there.

Let's just say he did what he said he would😉
———————