....Stupid Talk....

JIHYO

After I finished my talk with Daniel about everything I looked and saw a group of people that I needed to go and see. It was relatives that I'd never remember but they have seen me before.

One of the ladies hugged me right away while the rest of them smiled. "Hello. Thank you for coming even though you don't know me to well.."

"It was so beautiful. Your mother would be proud. Oh and the thing about your father...I'm very sorry. He's in jail for that right?" I nodded.

"I don't believe he would do that. Why would he ever do anything to his daughter?" A guy stepped in and gave me a face.

"He was an alcoholic and had depression. He used that on me. I'm sorry he's in jail now because of it but he tried to hurt Sana and I couldn't let that happen." The guy sighed.

"It's ok. I just didn't think my brother would do something like that. When I saw why he was going into prison I was very surprised but I did see those photos. Thank you for being truthful Jihyo. The wedding was nice. Seems like Sana lived a similar life in a way."

"Yeah. I'm just happy that everything went the way it did."

"Yes. We know. They way she was so truthful. We were all surprised to hear that she cheated on you but that is so true that it bonds you stronger."

"Sanas going to treat you very well I can tell. She never gave anyone but Momo a look like that. I mean Momo took her in after everything. I was the only person to hear it from her mom. she was so concerned but let it happen anyways because she knew what was wrong..anyway we'll leave you alone. Tell Sana to pay us a visit."

"Ok I will. You all enjoy yourselves. Goodnight"
————

After that I found Sana standing alone looking all concerned. "Hey baby. Everything ok?"

"Oh Jihyo. Yeah everything is ok but Jeongyeon and Nayeon had a little fight. Nayeon stormed off and Jeongyeon went back to the hotel because she wanted a beer."

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. Have you seen your mother?" Sana shook her head.

I looked around for a little then spotted her. She was standing alone. "Sana come on"

I took Sanas hand. Her mother was surprised to see us approach her. "Hello" I stuck out my hand. She hesitated but shook it back. Sana stood there awkwardly.

"Thank you for coming Miss Minatozaki."

Silence. She had nothing to say.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to ask you for her hand in marriage but Sana wanted to make sure that you came." Sana looked at her mother and gave her a little smile.
————

SANA

Jihyo told me she needed to go and left me there with my mother.

"She's very proper"

"yeah..."

"I'm proud of you...don't think I'm mad about this. I never belonged in your life anyways."

"mom. I just wanted you to know that I have done something with my life and I'm not a waste of energy because I've made such an impact on Jihyos life."

"I know but a part of me feels that you are quite young. Me and your father were together sense we were in highschool and it didn't work out so I'm just worried." She doesn't even know me to say that.

"You don't know me or Jihyo good enough to say that." that's the same thing Jeongyeon said to Nayeon but love is love no matter the age or gender. "Sana. I'm just saying things that usually happen."

"Saying shit like that on my wedding day. Just go. I'm to tried to be nice. The only family I really had was my friends and Jihyo not you. I'm done. Goodbye."

Unbelievable
————

JIHYO

I knew it had to happen one way or another. My old sub.

She was standing alone drinking some wine. I slowly walked over until she made eye contact with me.

"been awhile..."

"It has. How are you?"

"Good. I have a husband and things are good. I can see that your doing good." It didn't surprise me that she would move on from me and start a family.

"Yes just going at it one day at a time."

"I still don't understand Jihyo. Why weren't you able to do that with me. It could have been so good. I would have given you the world." Of course she would say this.

"I just didn't feel right with you that's all."

"So you didn't feel one thing when you were with me?"

"No. The only person I've felt something with is Sana. I'm sorry"

"It's fine. She seems kinda childish, I mean she even cheated on you."

With each word she said bad about Sana my anger grew. So I just walked away while she was in mid sentence talking about Sanas vows.

I was ready to leave this party. I eventually ran into Sana who looked angry as well. "Let's go Jihyo."

"Did your mother say something?"

"Yeah..Just stupid talk. So you had a surprise right?" Her face lit up when I nodded.

"Come on"