Chapter Fourteen

RILEY   POV

It's been a week since I talked to Wyatt. I have not heard from him or seen him. He hasn't even seen his children. I still can't remember three of my children I am finding it hard and very frustrating.

I am at my father's garage working on a bike. My father watched me while I was changing the back wheel and putting a new chain on. I had oil all over my hands my face had smudges of oil too.

Uncle Dayne laughed at me.

"Riley you always liked to get your hands dirty," He smiles and hands me a cup of coffee.

"This is the fun bit. Taking the bike apart and putting it back together," I say and laugh.

"I am just pleased you still know what you are doing," My father says while walking past me.

"I was around bikes before I was around boys," I say. They look at me and shake their heads.

"Riley sweetheart let's keep the boys away," My father says and shakes his head.

"You got no worries there," I was having fun.

"Dad. Someone is on the shop floor. I heard the bell," I shout to my father.

"Riley could you please go check for me," My father shouts back to me.

I looked at my hands and yep they are dirty oily and so was my face. Fuck it I was working on a bike.

I walked out into the showroom where all the new bikes are. I could see someone with their back to me. He was tall and in an expensive suit.

"Could I help you," I say and stop dead?

It was Wyatt. I shake my head and look at my dirty hands.

"Riley. I wanted to talk to you," He now decided he wanted to talk.

"I'm busy," I went to walk back to what I was doing, and he touches my arm.

"Riley would you have dinner with me tonight so we could talk,"

"Wyatt,"

"Please so I can explain to you what happened," He was pleading with me.

" I don't know. I still can't remember," I shake my head.

"Riley it's just a dinner and to talk that is it," He was begging.

"Okay. Where and when?" I need to hear what he's got to say that's the least I could do. He did listen to me.

"I was thinking our normal place at Eight," He says and already I am confused.

"Normal place? You are confusing me," I looked at him with a blank expression.

"The old Yacht," He says, and I still look at him confused.

"I don't know where that is," I say and shrug my shoulders.

"It used to be called rainbow wishes," He looks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I remember that place. I will see you at eight," I say and watch Wyatt walk out the door.

I walked back to the bike I was fixing, and my father looks at me.

"We heard what Wyatt asked you," My father was trying to tease me.

"Dad. I am only going to hear what he's got to say. My lawyers are just getting all the paperwork together they will contact his lawyers," I shook my head and carried on fixing the bike.

My father and uncle Dayne look at me.

"What? He hasn't even asked to see his children or been near them so please do not judge me," I was angry with the way they were both staring at me.