Chapter Fifteen

WYATT POV

I am sitting in the waiting room of the hospital with Alex waiting impatiently for the doctor. We haven't seen anyone since we arrived, and they rushed Riley off to do some scans.

"Dad. Mum's got to be okay. Why are they taking so long?" Alex was getting irate. I start to pace the waiting room.

"She will be okay. She's got to be okay," I lowered my head and looked at the floor.

What if she isn't? I closed my eyes to blink back tears. We are not on speaking terms. Riley hates me my whole fucking family hates me.

Zayne walks into the waiting room with Angel and Dayne.

"Dad," Angel says and hugs me. I was trying my utmost to keep it together, but I couldn't.

"Sweetheart," I hugged her back.

"Wyatt, have you heard anything?" Zayne asks and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We've heard nothing," Angel sits with Alex and they talk.

I stood looking out the window. My tears did fall, and I let them. There was no point hiding my pain any longer. I wanted Riley to forgive me. I love her with every breath I got in my body and I will carry on loving her till the day I die.

Riley is my life and since I've been back from my ordeal, I have pushed her away thinking she did wrong by me. My inner rage took over my thoughts and what I was feeling. Riley is the one that is suffering and fighting to get back her memories. It must be tough forgetting the important things in your life. Riley, please come back to me.

I will keep apologising to her even if it takes a lifetime. I will prove to her how sorry I am.

FLASHBACK TO THE FIRST TIME I MET RILEY

Fuck, she looks young, more like jailbait. she's got one hot body, and she is a very pretty little thing with her black hair in a high ponytail. Her tits look so fucking firm they look like dd's, fuck I'm getting a fucking hard on.

I show her where to sit and offer her the position to be my personal assistant but when I told her that we needed to leave straight away she looked very shocked but was ready to go which is what I need from a P. A. I think this could certainly work out. I need to sort out phones and the schedule to give her.

I've been sitting on my private plane for ten minutes before she arrived. I got my paperwork out and started to go through some of the meetings I had. She walks on and I give her the two phones and the tablet.

We take off and every now and then I look up at her and she fucking knows what she's doing, which is a bonus. She is polite and very fucking quiet, mind you, I'm doing paperwork which makes me look busy.

I keep looking at her fucking tits, fuck she's so young.

I like the way she handled the call from the hotel. Maybe she should have had her own room, but I'll see how it goes.

FLASHBACK OVER

Yep, that was the first time she made my cock hard and from then on it would get hard every time I looked at her. I had blue balls so many times from her teasing me. I wanted to taste her I wanted to ravish her body. The day I did taste her she had me hooked and doomed me from looking at another woman which I have no regrets.

From the moment I woke up to the time I went to bed, I would think of Riley. I was well and truly hooked. She was like a drug; she was addictive I wanted her all the time she would tease me to no end to get what she wanted. When she left me, I had realised that I was in love with her, but it was too late she had gone.