AN: It's Coming To An End

Hello my dear wonderful readers. First off I want to apologize for the long wait. I know my updates haven't been as frequent as before but I'm thankful that you have all continued to follow this story.

I just wanted to inform you all that there should be 3-4 chapters left for Don't Deserve You. A new update should be up soon sometime within this week.

I want you guys to know that I appreciate every single one of you who have accompanied me throughout this journey and stuck through until the very end. My first story is coming to an end and it has exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you guys, I love you all so much for your comments and encouraging words.

Your votes and feedback are what keeps me motivated and eager to write and put out the next update. I wouldn't be able to continue writing if weren't for every single one of you.

Hopefully you'll all like the ending that I have planned. It might not be the ending you all are hoping for, but I think that it's an ending that is fit for this story. Once again I love you guys and I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you so much 💗.

On another note, I'm hoping that you'll continue to read and look out for my upcoming works. I currently have two published stories "The Smile In Your Eyes" and "Two Lips From Amsterdam." And yes there will be lots of angst lol. I'm hoping to continue writing stories and I hope that you guys will continue to like and support my future works.

Thank you. It's been one hell of a ride. 💙💜