Coffee and apologies

I woke up in Hoseoks arms and felt the sting of what I had done to my arms.
It was burning so bad, but I knew it was because it was healing it's self.
I gave a small whine and in an instant Hoseok woke up.
"Are you ok?" He asked looking at me worriedly.
"Yeah, just my arms are burning" I said back.
"Aww, my kitten is in pain? Let me help." He took one of my arms and placed little kisses on them.
I giggled at then kissed because they tickled.
Then he went up to my face and placed a soft kiss on my cheek and then lips.
"Better?" He asked.
"Better."
He gave a little giggle and kissed the top of my head.
"I think we should get up, I also thing we both have to talk to Yoongi.." I said to him.
His face dropped but then lighted back up.
"Yeah your right. I'll talk to him first" he said.
"Ok, but please be nice to him. Like I said, he really doesn't know his feelings" I said to him in a monotone voice.
"I promise I will"
______________
Me and Hoseok got dresses for our day and went downstairs where we saw all the boys sitting at the table.
"ALINA!!!" Taehyung ran up to me and greeted me with a hug.
"Hi tae" I giggled back.
"I was really worried about my best friend..." he pouted, "I had to have Jin tuck me into bed.."
"Awww, I'm sorry tae" I giggled a bit.
I saw Yoongi sitting there with his head in a different direction and his eyes trying not to notice me.
"Good morning Yoongi..." I said as I sat down in my chair.
"G-good morning.." he said sounding a little shocked that I was talking to him.
"So what's the plan for today?" Namjoon asked.
"Well we do have school today so nothing too crazy" I said as I sipped on the coffee that was there, "ew, ok who's sweet coffee is this?" I asked setting down the cup.
"Oh that's mine, you don't like sweat coffee?" Kookie asked.
"No, I need back coffee" I walked to the kitchen to poor myself some coffee.
"Back coffee is nasty, it's too bitter" Jimin said from behind me.
"Good thing your not the one drinking it" I said in a sarcastic tone.
I put the ice cubes in my black coffee to make sure it wasn't hot or warm.
Hoseok came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Can I have a sip?" He asked.
"It's not sweet.." I told him.
"I don't care,I want some..." he said pouting his lips.
I gave him a sip from my cup.i saw his face go from smile to a sour pucker face. He looked absolutely discussed.
"Ok I regret that"
I giggled at his cute reaction.
I could feel the stare come from Yoongis direction.
"You know what you have to do today..." I reminded Hoseok quietly.
He took a glance at Yoongi who had his eyes elsewhere now.
"Yeah, I know, I will" he sighed.
"Also, you feel really warm, are you feeling ok?" He asked as he put his hand to my forehead.
I moved his hand away from my head and smiled, "I'm fine" I said with a reassuring smile.
He came down to my level bc I was smaller then him and he kissed me. He always did little sweet things like this. Things that made me wanna blush and smile like crazy.
______________
Hoseok pov

While alina was out with Taehyung and Jin shopping I thought me and Yoongi should talk about last night.
I walked into his room where I saw him sitting in his chair.
"Hey." I said to get his attention.
"Oh, Hobi...hey" he said back.
"Look, I wanted to apologize for how I acted last nigh"
"Oh it o-"
"But listen to me, I don't care about how you feel, I really don't. I just know that Alina loves me, and I love her. So if you feel anything, keep it in your pants and shut your mouth. I'm asking and begging you hyung"
I was basically begging.
"Why are you begging?" He asked me.
"Hyung, everyone says you so much more handsome, and I can see Alina leaving me for you, I just love her so much that if she left, I wouldn't be able to live with myself" I felt tears start to build up in my eyes.
"Hoseok, I know how much you love her. I mean, hell, you've killed two people who have tried to hurt her. I could never love her more then you must love her. I'm so sorry I ever said anything to her, I will try my best to get over her." He said holding his head low.
"Please, thank you hyung" I went up and pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you Hyung" I said for like the 3rd time.
__________________