The Fall of a Guardian (Part II)

Y/N's POV:

We both charged at each other, as our fist collided once we got close, throwing punches like anyone would be doing if they get into a fight. The ground vibrated to the rhythm of our blows as the force and power of the strikes affects the area.

"You're still have a lot to learn, but I figured, you'll meet the same fate as your dear master." He said as he sends a kick towards my gut, narrowly dodging it as I grab it and tried to elbow it, but he uses my momentum to do a backflip and kicked me on the chest, blocking it in time as the force of it sent me back a couple of feet.

"Looks like you're getting a little tensed Y/N, shall we proceed to the next course?" Ogma said as I look at him dead in the eyes as he summoned his staff out of his hands, waving it as a glowing circle started to appear as a reanimated corpse of Uscias slowly appeared.

"I would likely to remind you of how you kill my little puppet Uscias, and what better way to do it is to let him fight you again." He said as he laughed, making the grotesque figure of Uscias completely appeared out of the circle.

"You are sick and twisted to the core Ogma! Let alone a corpse to fight for your battles!" I said as Uscias started to charge towards me, wielding his dagger in hand as he started to slashes me with incredible speed, I managed to dodge but ended up having my clothes getting hit with his dagger, this piqued my curiosity as I look at him.

"What's wrong? Can't even handle Uscias?" he said as I took out my dagger as well, looking at Uscias as he charges again with incredible speed. "He isn't like this the last time we fought!" I said as Uscias attacks me with the dagger, managing to guard it as I look at Ogma.

"Indeed, let's just say, I managed to resurrect him with an additional amplification of his physical abilities. Such as speed, and strength." once he had finished saying it, Uscias brings down both of our daggers as he throws a strong kick at my chest, sending me flying a couple of feet away from him. I groaned in pain once I slowly stood up, I felt that kick was just a small taste of his amplified strength.

"Damn it! I can't lose to him!" I said as I quickly charge towards him, striking him down with my dagger as he guarded it with ease, but I managed to throw a kick towards him as he grabbed my foot, not until I used my other foot and jumped up, hitting Uscias' square in the head as he lets go of my other leg. Uscias' was stunned at this point as I tackle him down to the ground.

"May you find peace, friend." I said as I grabbed hold of my dagger and tried to stab it towards his heart, making sure that this will end him. I managed to stab him directly, hearing an anguished sound released through him as I stood up, looking at Ogma.

"Well done, guess you are ruthless in finishing something." Ogma said as I glared at him, not wanting anymore bullcrap out of him as I charged at him, only to be met by a sword swinging the body of it onto mine as I flew a couple of feet away more as my back was met by a wall, boring a hole on it.

"While you were busy with my old student, I figured, why not have a small reunion to enjoy." he said as I looked up and saw three familiar figures.

"Mom...dad...master?" I said as my father stabbed his sword on the ground, while my mother started to plant her roots on the ground, on the other hand, master was standing there, looking at me as I was shocked by this.

"Nothing like a family reunion huh Y/N. You know, the one's that you had failed to save from their doom." he said as his words were starting to get inside of my head.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I charge at him, not knowing what I would do at this point as vines started to get in the way, trying to wrap me up as I dodge it. "I don't want to hurt you all." I said as father slammed his sword, making the ground tremble as master charged at me.

He lift up his sword as he started to swing it down towards me, not even trying to dodge at it as I took a hit on my arm, breaking away from them. "I can't and won't hurt you." I yelled as Ogma laughed at my situation.

"That's it, you can't do anything about this Y/N. You failed them, you let them down, what would be the use of fighting if you can't even hurt them!" he said as I stood there, not even resisting as the vines started to cover me up, while master started to speak, a glow under my position started to appear as father gets into position in ending the battle.

"Snap out of it you idiot!" a voice said as I knew exactly who it was. "I can't...I can't hurt them at all..." I said as the voice argued back. "Man, you're hopeless, to think that I gave you my strength and power to use it for your goody two shoes motives. Guess I was wrong." the demon said as I prepare to meet my end.

"The city needs me, everyone believes in me, but...I couldn't bring myself to even hurt the ones I loved." I said as the demon sighed. "I guess you deserved a break now." he said as fire started to appear underneath me and a single stab from a sword made it's way towards me.

"Guess he didn't last long enough. The person's mind can go through much, and he lacks that kind of training." Ogma said as he chuckled, the burning cocoon was still visible as the people from the safe zone was shocked at this.

Suddenly, the cocoon started to move even if it was burning, but the fire grew bigger as the color of it changes to sky blue. "You're right, he has a lack of training when it comes to his mind." a voice said as the four of them looked at the cocoon.

A figure suddenly walked out of the burning remains of the cocoon as the familiar demon, who Y/N and company had faced last time had appeared. "Even if it pains me to say this, but." he paused as Ogma started to grow angry, not expecting the demon would make an appearance.

"This fight is all over, and I'll put you through hell if it helps Y/N to win this."