Chapter 24#

First of all I want to tell you something. I have given the last two chapters really short as I want you to think what happened to Alizen.

I m going to write this chapter a longer one. So don't forget to give it at least 75 votes else I won't be able to continue this story.

So here it is.

Rihaan's POV.

Before I could say anything I heard a knock on the door.

Who is it? I asked.

Rihaan ...it's me Asad....said Asad.

I opens the door and let them in.

Benafsha moves towards Alizen and asked her what happened?

Asad give me a glare.

What? I didn't do anything? I said in defense.

He is a cheater....said Alizen.

Cheater...said Benafsha and Asad.

He is having an affair with Zoha. I catch them red handed in his office in a.... compromising position....said Alizen.

What? Asad literally shouted.

No it's a lie...I said.

I m not a lier.... You are! Alizen shouted.

But...I was interrupted by Asad.

No Alizen ...you are thinking wrong...

Bhai...you are again taking his side. I m your sister. You love me or not...? She asked.

Aloo...said Asad but interrupted by her .

Just...YES OR NO! She asked Sternly.

Yes of course! Said Asad.

Then stop taking his side. She said.

I have done nothing wrong...I finally said.

Yah... according to you this is right ...having an extra marital affair is RIGHT! You are allowed to do anything. She said.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR ? Noway. I said.

Just listen to me for once...I requested

No I m going back to Bhai's place I don't want to live here with you now. She said and holds her suitcase.

You are not going anywhere....I said angrily.

She looked at me and again start crying.

Stop it! I shouted.

I said STOP IT !

She looked at me. I hold her shoulder

Zoha was trying to come close to me but I swear I didn't even touched her. If you are not satisfied with my answer then you can do whatever you want. But I will not give any further explanation....I said leaving the room.

I reached my office and found it empty.

Damn it! I said in frustration.

Ayaan entered my office.

🎶Ek taraf hai Ghar wali

Ek taraf bahar wali .🎶

I gave him a death glare.

Saba told me that bhabhi found you n Zoha together. Why you are doing this? Why you are tolerating that Zoha? He asked.

She is good at her job. I said.

Don't try to fool...I know it's because of your father....he said.

If you know then why are you asking. I don't want to discuss it...I said leaning my head on the chair.

Zoha or Alizen? You have to choose. You can't do this with Bhabhi. You married her ...she is your responsibility. He said.

Zoha is also my responsibility. I said.

But whatever happened in the past....was not Alizen's fault. And tell me one thing if you have found your wife with someone else then what you will do? You will kill him. So what you expect from bhabhi...to love ZOha?

I never have any interest in anygirl except Alizen. I know she is hurt but I will not give any explanation to her. She has to understand...I said.

Okay! Huh ! Then do whatever you want. He said in anger n leaves.

I m sorry Alizen ...you are suffering because of me. I said and closes my eyes and I don't know when sleep took over me.