(Vol 1) CH 1:Fated Encounter

A/N:Here's my First chapter of this story. I hope you guys can show enough love to this like the others.

Legends.

Stories scattered through time.

Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness — creatures of destruction — the creatures of Grimm- set their sights on man and all of his creations.

These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds.

This power was appropriately named "Dust".

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die.

And when they are gone... darkness will return.

In the dark ally came a man who wore a red-lined white suit with long black pants and black shoes. His accessories included a small gray scarf, black gloves with buckled sleeves, and a black bowler hat with a small feather tucked into its red band and four of his henchmen who was wearing nothing but a black suit with red glasses and a tie. He goes by the name of Roman Torchwick.

He heads down an alley from the shadows. The henchmen stop behind him, who reignites his cigar without touching it and grins before walking down the road.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength.

As they walk, frightening nearby citizens as they make their way towards the shop "From-Dusk-Till-Dawn". But unknown to them they were being watched by a figure that was up on top of one the buildings on the roof watches them enter the dust shop as he sharpens a blade and loads his pistol. Meanwhile his little familiar eagerly what's to join with his master, but tells him to stay put.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

The gang entered the the shop and stopped at the counter. But unknown to them a young girl wearing a hooded red cloak was in the shop in the corner, reading a weapons magazine.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop this late?" The crime boss says as one of his henchmen Aims his gun at the poor Shopkeeper.

"P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!" the Shopkeeper said shaking in fear.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money." He says to him as he looks at his men.
"Grab the Dust." He orders them.

One of the henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group are using to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls. They placed another case and opened it on the front desk.

"Crystals. Burn. Uncut." One of the henchmen ordered the shop keeper. With that he gets the crystals from the display and and puts them in the case.

Meanwhile one of the henchmen were about to get another tube till he heard something. He looks up and sees a girl at the the corner of the store. He approaches her and unsheathes his sword pointing it at her back.