Chapter 9

Yoongi takes Hoseok advice and planned to talk to Jimin. He plans to grab a sip of coffee first before going to Jimin's work.

He goes in into that cafe and ordered a coffee and bread and sit on there until he saw a familiar face. It's Chanyeol.

He looks like waiting for someone and not a minute past Jimin walked in. Jimin looked like didn't saw Yoongi and sat at Chanyeol's table facing each other and making the man lighten his face. Jimin just makes a light smile they talk about something before Chanyeol frowned and stands up but Jimin pulls him again to his chair. Chanyeol looks sad and nodded before a tear came out of his eyes. Jimin comforted Chanyeol with a hug and wipes his tears. Chanyeol said something and smile sadly and go outside the cafe.

Jimin still sitting there looking at the window while holding his cup of coffee.

Yoongi sighed and walk in Jimin's direction. He decided...

Jimin looked like didn't feel Yoongi's presence so Yoongi tap his shoulder.

"Oh, hyung," Jimin said smiling slightly.

"Good morning" Yoongi said and earned a good morning too from the younger. He sits on Chanyeol's sit and talks directly to Jimin. "I heard from Hoseok that you've got an offer"

"Yeah."

"Are you hesitating because of me?" Yoongi said directly making the younger look at him. "Look. If you really want to, go. You are not running away from anything and if we are still in our relationship I won't make you hold back." Yoongi said and for the first time after their break up, he held Jimin's hand. "Don't hold back and I won't too. I decided to set you free so I want you to do the same. I want to make you set yourself free and me. Stop holding ok? Do you understand me Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin let out silent tears from his eyes and hold Yoongi's hand tightly. "I don't know if I can... I don't know what to do anymore"

"You'll figure it out if you set yourself up ok? Stop crying and think about it Jimin. Don't waste it and I just want to live yourself to your fullest even without me but I'm still here. Got it?"

"Yes hyung... I-I.. take it." Jimin said and smiled and take his hands from Yoongi's hand. "And I just want you to do the same... I-If you will find the one you'll love please be wise ok? Don't find someone like me ok?"

"What are you talking about? It's my choice" Yoongi said and smile. "You can't choose who you were going to love anyway"

"Haha. You're right" Jimin said and laugh that soon followed by Yoongi. They look like a fool but they just share some good feelings and let go and try to fill it with a new one. A new one without guilt and fear.

---

"SO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!" Taehyung exclaimed getting excited.

"I go into the bus and no tea to spill" Hoseok smirked.

"Hyung why! That's a good chance to get closure" Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah? I don't want closure and my ass doesn't feel sorry about it. We broke up and I have nothing to do with him. It's for the sake of my work that's why I need to see him. Nothing more Tae"

"I just want to get yourself a boyfriend so that your lonely ass won't feel lonely again" Taehyung said.

"Who said I'm lonely? I have Yoongi hyung and you guys no need to feel lonely.. and from the way your talking, you look like having a boyfriend" Hoseok said and rolled his eyes.

"Ah yeah, that's the other thing that's why I'm meeting you. I have a boyfriend. My kookie baby" Taehyung said dreamily.

"K-Kookie b-baby? Jungkook?" Hoseok asked in disbelief.

Taehyung called him hours ago saying he have an emergency that's why Hoseok went straight to Tae's location and it turned out he just want to gossip and just brag about his new boyfriend aka Kookie baby.

"Yeah. We just decided to date yesterday. He likes me and I said yes"

"What about you?"

"He wants to date me so I said yes. I'm giving him a favor. Is that bad?" Taehyung asked.

"You are going out to someone you don't like? Are you that whore Tae? And for the fuck's sake it's Jungkook. He is our friend." Hoseok asked unbelievably.

"First of all, language hyung. Second, he asked me and I said yes. Third, he knows that I don't take relationships seriously and he is fine with it. Fourth, as long as we're fine with it there's no harm" Taehyung said.

"Did you not care if Jungkook will get hurt? He asked you to go out with him so he's hoping to be his boyfriend wholeheartedly. Taetae, if you don't love Jungkook you must end it" Hoseok said while patting Taehyung's hair.

"I care hyung. It's just that I can't turn him down. You know me hyung right?" Taehyung said.

"Of course Tae, that's why a lot of girls and boys say you are heartbreaker in our school days because you are just being generous and don't want them to get hurt by rejection.. but Tae,   it doesn't mean that you won't hurt them right?" Hoseok said.

"I know hyung. You are the best hyung!" Taehyung said and smile. "Enough of me. Do you want me to set you up on a date?"

A/N: so short lol.

edited: 08/18/22