Chapter 4

Your eyes met and you couldn't believe the beautiful creation that was stood in front of you. He was the first man whose good looks shocked you. His beauty was ethereal. The way he was looking at you was as if his eyes were piercing your soul. He felt exactly the same with you as you both maintained eye contact as if it was a staring contest. He couldn't believe the beauty that was in front of him either. The girl that gave him a different feeling as she walked past, had turned out to be more beautiful than what he expected. He took a step closer making your heart beat faster than what it was already beating like. You felt like heart was going to explode. He bowed and said

Jungkook – "Annyeong, Jungkook ip ni da."

You instantly bowed back and introduced yourself saying

Y/n – "Anneyong haseyo, Y/n ip ni da."

He gave you a smile which just melted your heart. You smiled back and his heart felt like it lit up. He cleared his throat and said

Jungkook – "I was looking at the drawing that you were doing. It's amazing!"

You were a bit taken back at the compliment. It was nice of him to compliment something other than your looks as other males always do.

Y/n – "Thank you very much. That's very nice of you. I still have a lot to work on."

Jungkook – "No you don't. You are very good at drawing, even better than me. And no-one's better than me."

He says while laughing and forming a light cute smile and his dimples show. His confidence made you laugh too but you also found it attractive. His dimples were very cute. You had light dimples too but not as clear as his.

Y/n – "Is that so? It's good to be confident and LOVE YOURSELF."

Jungkook – "So you know me and the rest of my group?"

He says as he points to rest of the BTS members on the table behind.

Y/n – "Yes I have heard of your group and K-POP and I love your music. Other groups and solo artists too. But I also believe in the message that you and your group put across. It's important to LOVE YOURSELF and be content with yourself. If not, how will you love others if you are constantly hating yourself and finding flaws within yourself when everyone has things, they wish they could change."

After hearing what you said to Jungkook, he stepped a bit closer and took a seat on your table. He loved the mindset you had and how wise and mature you were. He also loved that despite knowing BTS and his group you didn't approach them, freak out or be an obsessed fan. It attracted him to you.

Jungkook – "Is it okay if I sit next to you?"

Y/n – "You say as you sit next to me, hehe."

Your laugh made him smile. It was cute.

The rest of the BTS members turn to look as he sat next to you. They were a bit shocked as it was time for them to spend together while they were on break and because of rumours and the press they had to be careful of every move. Therefore, him sitting on a table with a female really wasn't acceptable as fans would go crazy so everything had to be done in privacy.

RM – "Should I bring him back?"

Suga – "Yahhh no let him be. There's no one really in the café anyways and we can ask the owner to move us to a private area."

Jimin – "Yes Suga hyung is right. Our Jungkook should be allowed to interact with others and make friends if he wants just like the all of us should be. Just because he's talking to a female doesn't mean anything and it is okay. We don't want to hurt ARMY and rub it in their faces but it's a part of life that we will all most likely go on to be with someone for the rest of our life."