Boys Will be Boys

Hello! I'm back this time I promise! School started and I was really stressed and wanted a good foot to start the year.

Also! I've loved seeing all the comments and reading the input on the book and the feedback it's really made me want to continue the book further. I'm not gonna lie when I say I've had some hard times writing this book but I'm gonna try something a bit new and I hope you guys will like it.

Anyway, I've missed you all dearly and hope that I can continue updating more regularly now.

Side note: I got a kinda maybe idea from a comment yesterday and I'm Low key loving it. Let me know what y'all think of it. It's kinda saucy and more boy orientated. Hehe?
💜💜💜

3rd POV

Nahee was asleep still when everyone got up to start their day. However the concept of wether they wanted to fully get out of bed was a completely different story.

Within the rooms laid pairs of limbs stretching and shuffling for comfort.

This brings us to Yoongi and Jimin's room just shaking off the rest of their slumber whilst snuggling close and basking in each other's company. It wasn't usual for the panther to crave attention and physical contact but when he did, it was always a rush to see who could get their first and have their time with the normally grumpy elder.

To Jimin's luck, he woke up to a clingy cat gently purring and scenting him basking in the warmth and love.

"One of those days huh?" Jimin coaxed while rubbing the crevice between Yoongi's ears. The man caved under the touch and shuddered to the fox's hands while getting as close to him as possible. However it wasn't a secret the growing excitement growing in the bigger cat and the need to have contact.

"Okay big guy, slow down." Jimin chuckled while Yoongi looked dazed, still waking up fully. However Yoongi had another idea, quicker then jungkook running, Yoongi had placed himself on top of Jimin pinning him down.

Jimin's eyes grew wide but a smile still adorned his face as he realized a few scratches won't settle  this itch that his Hyung has.

He needed more.

It wasn't the first time they would've gotten together and surly it will never be their last, he'll even once they had multiple, that was of course before Nahee and an even number.

Jimin felt like he was over the moon with being chosen to help his Hyung, and Yoongi just wanted attention. A lot of attention. Jimin didn't mind either so taking the hint, his hands traveled slowly up and down the cat's thighs in assurance and affection. Yoongi took the notion and gave a hesitant kiss to the boy's plump lips. Out of all of Jimin's features, his lips had to be a personal favorite but his neck was an extremely close second.

Jimin met the kiss and added some heat to it, spurring his Hyung on and letting him know take the reigns.

However he found it increasingly hard to control his hips as he found himself trying to add friction to the equation as well.

(Okay bois so far so good lmao)

Taking a peek at Yoongi's eyes while breaking the kiss, Jimin was met with blown out pupils and a very feral looking cat. Upon realizing just how desperately Yoongi needed some quality time Jimin strung his arms around his neck and drew his forward.

The panther didn't need any more assurance as he let his hands travel while sitting the two of them up, Jimin now sitting in his lap only inches apart. The kiss was fiery and sloppy while Yoongi couldn't seem to be able to control his hands. The fox felt his hyung's obviously larger hands running his shirt up until it was removed. Easily enough Jimin slept in his boxers that night due to the heat of last night and a broken air-con.

Yoongi's teeth had elongated while the passion rose occasionally scratching Jimin's lower lip. This spurred on the Fox like no other. So, driving his hips down he earned a guttural growl from his Hyung. The grip on his hips increased as he drove his smaller frame into himself again. Though upon a small gasp from Jimin, he quickly caught himself gettin carried away.

"Jimin," Yoongi breathed, "I can't." Joon breaking the kiss Jimin just shook his head and ground down deeper onto the elder.

"Yes you can." He murmured before quickly stripping his Hyung of his shirt. Place skin on show the excitement rose and Yoongi soon caved to Jimin's persuasion continuing with an equal amount of passion to rival the smaller man. Little moans and gasps vibrate the walls as any time Jimin would make the smallest noise, it would drive Yoongi insane. So, he made more.

He made it so Yoongi couldn't thinks straight. (Hehehehe the joke tho)

Jimin couldn't help as the desire pooled in his stomach at the thought of being taken by Yoongi, it had been quite a while since they had done it and he could speak from experience, the wait made it better.

Upon feeling this desire as well Yoongi couldn't keep in focus as all his mind was screaming was to take the fix before him and make him forget his own name. So while Jimin was catching his breath from breaking the rather passionate kiss he brought his lips to his back and collar bone sucking roughly on the area and continuing his travel down.  However Jimin knew this wasn't about him, Yoongi needed more of the attention.

Flipping them over, Yoongi finds himself beneath the fox while he looks up with wide eyes. It seemed only with him did Jimin get this energy and dominance.

"Oh no kitty, I'm in control of this one." His voice was thick and smooth while his fingertips grazed over his Hyung's exposed chest bringing his lips to meet the pale skin beneath them. His tongue found one of the small buds on his chest and sucked harshly while sneaking his hands slightly below the waistline of Yoongi's pants.

"Let's get started shall we?"

Part two coming I promise Heheheh!