Pop Up, Guess Who?

Dedicated to MzEndowedmzendowe *Thank you for reading and commenting*

Jevan POV

The completion of my college education took a total of three years. After earning my degrees in Management and Marketing, Technology, and International Relations, I felt more than ready to take my rightful place at my father's palatial tower.

I took an additional four years to rise to the predominant position of working side by side with my father.

_______________

It is a bright sunny morning in April. I parked my car in my assigned parking space then headed up to my office.

On opening the door, I was greeted with a beautiful face.

A/N (No guys, it's not Blossom) 🤭

"Hello there, handsome," she said with a smile. Her looks didn't changed a bit although her curly hair got longer and her smile got brighter.

"Hi, what brings you here today?" I asked and placed my briefcase on my face before giving her my undivided attention.

She slowly and seductively walked into my arms. "I missed you."

"Adobi, I miss you too baby."

"Last night was amazing. Are you coming by my place again tonight?"

"I can't. I actually have a flight tonight to France for a conference. I'll be meeting my father there."

"Oh. And when were you planning on telling me this? After your return?"

"I'm sorry and I promise I'll make it up to you. Are you angry with me?"

"Not really, no. I just wish you had said something but I can still inveigle you. Can't I?"

"Let me see you try," I told her and bit the bottom of my lip while I gazed down at her.

She slipped the spaghetti straps to her dress off her shoulders, allowing it to fall freely on the floor. She stood like a model, in a matching pair of black lace panties and bra.

I was intrigued.

As soon as I was about to kiss her, a knock came to the door. It was my assistant reminding me about my 8:30 AM meeting with Mr. Collinwood. He had been asking for our support to keep his business afloat since six months ago.

______________________

A/N
*Due to the many demands of my beautiful BelleGang readers, here's the POV you've been asking for*

Blossom's POV

"Jason! Hurry it up! You'll be late for school and I'll be late for work!" I called from the tiny porch.

"I'm coming mommy. I'm looking for Spiderman. Have you seen him?"

"You left him on the sofa!"

"Found him!" And like a bee, he flew pass me and ran out on the pavement like the hype child he was. I shook my head with a small laugh, locked the door and joined him in waiting for his school bus.

Seven years had elapse before seeing this familiar street and feeling this familiar atmosphere again. L.A didn't change but I did.

After my mother and I back to Ghana due to being deported, she was sent of to a women's correction facility and I was sent to a convent. But then, Jason happened. I was kicked out from the convent and the sisters claimed that they'll pray for my soul.